My T1-PRO Cycle

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
ok this is my first ph cycle ever.. before cycle I was 5'11 157lbs

Im using moderate dosage 1 squirt 2x a day..  also Im supplementing with muscle milk, multi, flax, and ala.. post cycle im hoping t-oxo will be available and ill use that and zma.  Im trying to up my calories as much as I can as well..

As of writing this im 7 days into the cycle my weight is upto 163... which is great! ive never been above 160 before:) all my lifts are going up.. so far this stuff is working great.. no irritation at all.  sex drive is just fine, no real lethargy, oh and I shave my head anyway so I cant say if this is causing any hair loss:).... ill keep updating each week on my progress.

one question.. i remember a thread about applying where chemo said to apply to one area till irritation appears then change areas.. well its been 7 days on my forearms and still no irritation.. should i change spots? or just keep on applying to the same place?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ok this is my first ph cycle ever.. before cycle I was 5'11 157lbs

one question.. i remember a thread about applying where chemo said to apply to one area till irritation appears then change areas.. well its been 7 days on my forearms and still no irritation.. should i change spots? or just keep on applying to the same place?
i prefer applying to various sites everytime. I apply some on my traps, chest, forearms, inner bis, inner thighs, top of foot, just under armpits. I feel applying on one spot at one time cant be better than applying to numerous areas, where absorption "could" be higher. (could...) the irritation issue is not why i do this, (although through my first use of T-1, i had none that was significant) Thats my recommendation.....

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I've heard the reccomendation to have two application spots, for instance, morning-scrub left bi, apply there, night-scrub right bi, apply there. Keep doing that until irritation then switch both spots to traps perhaps.

txwakeskater

Awards
I never apply in the same spot.. I change up everday.:p Im making great gains so i dont think its too big of a deal.:cool:

bigbadboss101

Awards
Speaking of T1 Pro, I don't see it under the premixed section.  BDC need to brew some more?