3 more days -1,4AD and Epistane!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I plan on running 1,4AD for 7 or 8 weeks at 1.5g and pulsing epistane during those 7-8 weeks at 30mg 4x a week. Any input on this upcoming cycle that I plan on starting in a few days would be appreciated. Plan on posting throughout the cycle to give everyone an idea on 1,4AD. If epistane does not sound good with this cycle give me another idea.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running 1,4AD for 7 or 8 weeks at 1.5g and pulsing epistane during those 7-8 weeks at 30mg 4x a week. Any input on this upcoming cycle that I plan on starting in a few days would be appreciated. Plan on posting throughout the cycle to give everyone an idea on 1,4AD. If epistane does not sound good with this cycle give me another idea.
This is a very interesting combo and plan. Tough to guess overall effect. My guess would be you would be fine out to about week 5 or 6 and then you will become more suppressed than you want. You could add Dhea at that point maybe going as high as 300mgs. I doubt you need an AI with this cycle with sarm effect of EPI and the 1/2 serm effect of 1,4. This is just freaking guess on my part. I will definitely be watching the log.

I actually think the EPI is a good choice.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I plan on using Trisobagen also, should I use it with 1,4AD or epistane? Or just save it for the future

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
cant he just run straight epi for 8weeks. its really mild compound

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using Trisobagen also, should I use it with 1,4AD or epistane? Or just save it for the future
The trisobagen is going have the most effect on the 1,4AD, but you are already running a high dose at 1.5 g/ED. I am not sure you could convert the extra 1,4AD that trisobagen is going to give you. You may want to back down dose some if you run trisobagen. I assume you are going to run the 1,4AD split into 3 doses a day. The part that helps with absorbtion of trisobagen doesn't do much for methyl since it almost 100% absorbed already.

To nycste: Even though EPI is mild, I would stop at 6 weeks if running every day. Depending on how well he has the pulse timed to his workout and recovery he could get more out of 8 week pulse. I am also curious of pulse effect of EPI because initially it boosts Test before it slowly suppresses Test. Pulsing may keep this boosting effect going longer. The people pulsing EPI seem to be getting very good results. Also the idea of longer cycles with slower growth is it easier on tendons, etc along with gains seem to stick better.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
The trisobagen is going have the most effect on the 1,4AD, but you are already running a high dose at 1.5 g/ED. I am not sure you could convert the extra 1,4AD that trisobagen is going to give you. You may want to back down dose some if you run trisobagen. I assume you are going to run the 1,4AD split into 3 doses a day. The part that helps with absorbtion of trisobagen doesn't do much for methyl since it almost 100% absorbed already.
QUOTE]

Sounds good I'll just save the trisobagen for future use.Most of the time whatever your pulsing you use pre and post workout, this being said would it be alright taking 20mg of epi with 500mg of 1,4AD pre-workout? Then I'll just take 10mg of epi alone post-workout. 500mg of 1,4AD around 11:30am and 500mg around 5pm. Thanks for all the help

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE]

Sounds good I'll just save the trisobagen for future use.Most of the time whatever your pulsing you use pre and post workout, this being said would it be alright taking 20mg of epi with 500mg of 1,4AD pre-workout? Then I'll just take 10mg of epi alone post-workout. 500mg of 1,4AD around 11:30am and 500mg around 5pm. Thanks for all the help
i dont know but i have a feeling taking 1,4ad preworkout might not give any benefit. instead perhaps try and just space your 2 doses out so your getting them every 12hours for the entire duration of cycle

epi pulsed you can easily do 40mg
20 pre 20 post or
10 morning, 20 pre, 10 post

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE]

You could space your three 500 mg doses of 1,4AD a little more to get a little more coverage into your sleep, but isn't bad as is. I assume you will time your protien absorbation so losts of protien is in the blood for the four hours after your 1,4AD doses. this usually means taking the 1,4 AD after you eat. I assume you work out in the morning so your first dose is the morning.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
You could space your three 500 mg doses of 1,4AD a little more to get a little more coverage into your sleep, but isn't bad as is. I assume you will time your protien absorbation so losts of protien is in the blood for the four hours after your 1,4AD doses. this usually means taking the 1,4 AD after you eat. I assume you work out in the morning so your first dose is the morning.
I work out at 5am which means on an empty stomach. So by the sounds of what you and nycste are saying I should just wait until my post w/o shake to start my first dose of 1,4AD, correct? Just trying to time everything perfect.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
i dont know but i have a feeling taking 1,4ad preworkout might not give any benefit. instead perhaps try and just space your 2 doses out so your getting them every 12hours for the entire duration of cycle

epi pulsed you can easily do 40mg
20 pre 20 post or
10 morning, 20 pre, 10 post
^Good idea. I'll start out with 30mg for weeks 1&2 and then bump it up to 40mg for the remainder of the cycle. 20pre, 10post and then 10 later in the afternoon