• Legend!
  • Established
:jaw: I am so excited, I just placed a large order and here it is

1 x MDrol
1 x Furazadrol
1 x Havoc
1 x Fish oil
1 x Real Gains

I plan on running the MDrol and Fura for 4 weeks then Havoc as a bridge to PCT. I am psyched as hell

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thought is b/c of its serm like effects

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i don't think havoc has a serm like effect.
i think you meant AI effect possibly?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use havoc/epi as a bridge. Your trying to recover correct????? Then dont use a suppressive compound, even if some claim it has SERM like effects. There is no research to support this. Just use a SERM if you want serm like effects.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Not even at 20mg's?

I have used it during the last week, (non bridge) on stuff that may cause flare ups, and it seems like it deters them away.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not even at 20mg's?

I have used it during the last week, (non bridge) on stuff that may cause flare ups, and it seems like it deters them away.
Lets think about this you've just run 4 weeks of a SD clone and you want to do a week of another milder hormonal product just to prevent gyno (assume yoru talking about gyno here) flare ups? Are you wanting to overlap the last week of SD with havoc? I would think that will only increase chances of sides at that point.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Lets think about this you've just run 4 weeks of a superdrol clone and you want to do a week of another milder hormonal product just to prevent gyno (assume yoru talking about gyno here) flare ups? Are you wanting to overlap the last week of superdrol with havoc? I would think that will only increase chances of sides at that point.
Ohh, I don't mean an additional week, more like introduce epi/havoc in the last week of your cycle.
So still 4 week, but add in a low dose, or even pulse for the last few days.
sdrol: 10/20/20/
epi :--/--/--/ 20

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohh, I don't mean an additional week, more like introduce epi/havoc in the last week of your cycle.
So still 4 week, but add in a low dose, or even pulse for the last few days.
superdrol: 10/20/20/
epi: /20
Its not worth it imo. SD will kill your lipid values then adding in havoc even at low doses will only add to that. Plus I have rarely heard of anyone having gyno issues with SD DURING their cycle. Usuallly its a delayed issue.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Well I have yet do a sd cycle, but I understand your concerns for the addition of something + sd.
Superdrol by itself is a killer, and adding anything may cause situations to flop over.
But in my own opinion, by having epi/havoc in the end of a cycle can or may prevent some gyno issues from some p.s./p.h. like sd.

Nor I do I condone anyone to try this method unless you are up for some experimenting. :D

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't think havoc has a serm like effect.
i think you meant AI effect possibly?
this is what I meant in essence. I have done 3 cycles of epi and had nice response to it so I have decided to do a little experimenting

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have valid points - I commend you on your theory... But, gyno cannot be treated before the onset occurs. With a superdrol cycle, mostly all gyno related issues are delayed up to 2 to 3 months. Do I have the scientific backing to prove this - NO. I am simply adding what logs I've read over the last 3 - 4 years.

Man, that would be great if you could run EPI at the end of each cycle and not get or have an delayed occurance.

IMO, I would not do it. But I'm not going to look down on someone for trying it out.

Well I have yet do a superdrol cycle, but I understand your concerns for the addition of something + superdrol.
Superdrol by itself is a killer, and adding anything may cause situations to flop over.
But in my own opinion, by having epi/havoc in the end of a cycle can or may prevent some gyno issues from some p.s./p.h. like superdrol.

Nor I do I condone anyone to try this method unless you are up for some experimenting. :D

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My feeling is it is worth a shot. For me at a moments notice I can drop mg's and hit PCT early if I am starting to feel or see things I am not happy with. Overall though, I think the MDrol with Fura is fairly solid then hit the Havoc short term, then PCT