Have You Seen This???

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Aquired Some Pdf Files Of Two Books Written By Author L. Rea... (i Believe He Is The Owner Of Alri).. The First One Is C.m.e-chemical Muscle Enhancemet
The Second Is Building The Perfect Beast... Two Of The Most Informitive.. And Well Written Books I Have Read On The Subject Of Steroids... Have Any Of You Ever Read Or Seen These... In My Oppinion C.m.e Should Be Mandatory For Anyone(newbie) Who Has Any Interest In Ever Using Anabolics...
As For Building The Perfect Beast He Has Some Very Original Cycles That He Used Interested In Getting Any Feed Back On What You Expierienced Members Think Of These Books....

I Aquired The Files From A Good Buddy Of Mine Who Works For Him At Alri(one Of Thier Wherehouses Is In My Home Town)... Home Boy Is Biggg... Obviously Something Is Working....

Hit Me Back On This I Would Like To Here Your Thoughts...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think most on here are familiar with his work. He def knows ihs stuff and his books are a great read whether you are a newb or a vet.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Good reads. His chapter on Ptor is very interesting.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
There Way Too Big... Like 300 Pages.... Pm An E-mail And I Will Get You A Copy..

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
started reading yesterday... pretty informative. Good info, though I'm not sure if some is dated now... either way- I'd give it a thumbs up!