superdrol (regular or pulse) on CKD/TKD/low carb

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering how many people have tried superdrol on a CKD / TKD or low carb diet, and how they did with it. I've always liked and tolerated low carb well, but given superdrols glycogen vacuum capabilities, I was wondering if a ketogenic diet made sense at all for a superdrol cycle, or if anyone has found some cool way to get around the lethargy without carbs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a fair amount of individuals who have used Superdrol for such purposes. I have never seen any type of quantifiable data as to SD's glycogen storing capabilities either, nor is there much within its structure that would denote as such. I have only ever seen user feedback and aesthetic assumptions.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many people have tried superdrol on a CKD / TKD or low carb diet, and how they did with it. I've always liked and tolerated low carb well, but given superdrols glycogen vacuum capabilities, I was wondering if a ketogenic diet made sense at all for a superdrol cycle, or if anyone has found some cool way to get around the lethargy without carbs.
I wouldn't use superdrol on a low carb diet. Asking for lethargy and blood glucose troubles. And I think you'll sacrifice some gains because frankly glycogen is why superdrol gives such great dry gains. I cycle carbs (moderate 3 days, low 2 days, high 2 days) myself, except when on a cycle. I just go back to it as soon as I start pct. With that method I don't sacrifice any gains and I can get lean out after the cycle. Thats what works for me, although I never tried low carb with SD or any other cmpd for that matter. However I imagine it wouldn't be pleasent but thats JMO.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use superdrol on a low carb diet. Asking for lethargy and blood glucose troubles. And I think you'll sacrifice some gains because frankly glycogen is why superdrol gives such great dry gains. I cycle carbs (moderate 3 days, low 2 days, high 2 days) myself, except when on a cycle. I just go back to it as soon as I start post cycle therapy. With that method I don't sacrifice any gains and I can get lean out after the cycle. Thats what works for me, although I never tried low carb with superdrol or any other cmpd for that matter. However I imagine it wouldn't be pleasent but thats JMO.
Can you provide any evidence beyond personal experience of glycogen being "why Superdrol gives such great dry gains"? I'm not trying to be antagonistic, merely pointing out that, I feel at least, that's a common misconception about Superdrol with no backing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you indeed are doing a true CKD then I believe it is ideal for that purpose if used in a pulsing method. Train 3 days on (consecutive) 4 days off (consecutive). Four days off doing cardio with low to no carbs. The night of your last low/no carb day begin carb load as prescribed in a standard CKD. Then dose superdrol in a pulsing method throughout the next three consecutive training days.

Here is an example of a hybrid carb cycle superdol pulse that I am experimenting with.

Sunday PM (dinner): dose AP, large free feed meal consisting of considerable amounts of complex carbs. Dose superdrol at 10-20mg.

Sunday Late night: repeat above

Monday AM: dose AP, pre w/o complex carbs 10-20mg superdrol
Monday AM: repeat at post w/o w/10mg superdrol

Monday afternoon optional repeat above one more time or go back to trace carbs for the ramined of meals

Tues/Wed repeat above.

I am doing something just like this and liking it. The only issue I ma having is that I may need to drop out the superdol from my post w/o on Wednesday because I am feeling hypo by the end of the day Wednesday and Thurdays. Of course I could just eat more crabs on Wednesday to help recue that if at all possible.

I am experimenting and tweeking it. YMMV

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
If you indeed are doing a true CKD then I believe it is ideal for that purpose if used in a pulsing method. Train 3 days on (consecutive) 4 days off (consecutive). Four days off doing cardio with low to no carbs. The night of your last low/no carb day begin carb load as prescribed in a standard CKD. Then dose superdrol in a pulsing method throughout the next three consecutive training days.

Here is an example of a hybrid carb cycle superdol pulse that I am experimenting with.

Sunday PM (dinner): dose AP, large free feed meal consisting of considerable amounts of complex carbs. Dose superdrol at 10-20mg.

Monday afternoon optional repeat above one more time or go back to trace carbs for the ramined of meals

Tues/Wed repeat above.

I am doing something just like this and liking it. The only issue I ma having is that I may need to drop out the superdol from my post w/o on Wednesday because I am feeling hypo by the end of the day Wednesday and Thurdays. Of course I could just eat more crabs on Wednesday to help recue that if at all possible.

My brother has been doing this for a lil over 3 weeks with pretty good gains in size and strength...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually thinking more of a TKD but I suppose a CKD could work. I was thinking 25g of complex carbs 1/2 hr pre-workout with having taken superdrol 20mg maybe an hr before that, and no additional post workout superdrol

z28man

Awards
  • Established

Tues/Wed repeat above.

I like this idea. Do you have any additional details from this cycle? Im guessing a test booster and anti-e on off days? I do best dieting with a tkd and ckd approach. I bet this lets you recomp pretty well.