red spot on delts.. 3 days after an injection

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
any ideas...my friend say his shoulder gets red too when he does it...i dont think it is infected but how would i know and how would you treat it...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
is it hot to the touch?

If not, I bet he was injecting something like prop, probably a little too quickly, and was shaking the needle. The pain and redness will pass in a few days. Stretch it as best you can...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
is it hot to the touch?

If not, I bet he was injecting something like prop, probably a little too quickly, and was shaking the needle. The pain and redness will pass in a few days. Stretch it as best you can...
i injected quicker but it was test e...and area is not really hot i guess it could be....but no fever and i feel sore but fine..

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a thread on here about injecting and the various methods used to help reduce these sort of "sides", ie. hot shower before injecting, placing your gear in warm water before drawing, warm rag on area of injection before injection, what PI mentioned, stay loose while injecting, etc etc...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread on here about injecting and the various methods used to help reduce these sort of "sides", ie. hot shower before injecting, placing your gear in warm water before drawing, warm rag on area of injection before injection, what PI mentioned, stay loose while injecting, etc etc...
hey i searched and couldnt find the thread can someone post it up...

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't remember what it was titled...I'll search for it and post back if I can find it, but I threw out quite a few and PI had some ideas too...I'm others can throw out a few more suggestions, right guys?

EDIT: After a quick search/skim, I think this was the one that I was thinking of: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52035-how-do-you.html