halodrol-50?

nichols25

Awards
for a hefty price im able to pick up 2 unopened boxes of halo
what are the odds o this stuff being ligit?
I've been lifting for a year 1/2 starting weight 130 i left for basic 155 and well after a summer in missourri running 6 miles everyother day im down to 140 looking for something to help me out int he gym in a couple months after i work my body back into it exp, date is for 08' if anyone has any info help would be appreciated:blink:

adil

Awards
i wouldn't pay over the odds for the original.

CEL h-drol is a good 'clone' that has a COA to prove it's accurately dosed

h-drol is around $30, i'd personally not pay over $50 for the original

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a hefty price im able to pick up 2 unopened boxes of halo
what are the odds o this stuff being ligit?
I've been lifting for a year 1/2 starting weight 130 i left for basic 155 and well after a summer in missourri running 6 miles everyother day im down to 140 looking for something to help me out int he gym in a couple months after i work my body back into it exp, date is for 08' if anyone has any info help would be appreciated:blink:
are you sure you aren't looking at halodrol liquigels? I thought original halodrol 50 came in bottles, I might be misremembering. gaspari does like boxes.

yeah, nevermind, I was wrong on the box vs bottle :) I wouldnt pay over $30 for it personally.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't pay over the odds for the original.

CEL h-drol is a good 'clone' that has a COA to prove it's accurately dosed

h-drol is around $30, i'd personally not pay over $50 for the original
I agree here and with EL.

Halodrol is good but def not worth 150-200 dollars where I have seen it sold for.

CEL is about the cheapest clone. EST's hemadrol is good too, but a little higher.

nichols25

Awards
thanks for the thoughts guys, i jumped the gun and picked it up if you ares intersted ill keep a log of my cycle and give a lay out of my pct and everything seeing itll be my first some guided input will be appreciated thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the thoughts guys, i jumped the gun and picked it up if you ares intersted ill keep a log of my cycle and give a lay out of my post cycle therapy and everything seeing itll be my first some guided input will be appreciated thanks
for sure! I think everyone should log, just for themselves. Even if its just to a notebook really.

nichols25

Awards
first cycle....

Halodrol-50 :
wk 1. 25mg
wk 2. 50mg
wk 3. 50mg
wk 4. 25mg

cycle support before, through and after
RYR
coq10

PCT
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Lean Extreme
nox2
kre-alkalyn
GHT stack

only thing is figuring out how to get the nolva my buddy orderd it off of AG-guys but when it came in the mail it was in a manila folder and well i got other people to worry about seeing that **** and asking wtf it is

but anyways any thoughts on the cycle, suggestions, length, doseage anything is appreciated thanks guys

adil

Awards
keep the dose at 50mg minimum at all times.

halo is already underdosed at 50mg, some run it at 75 or 100mg

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the thoughts guys, i jumped the gun and picked it up if you ares intersted ill keep a log of my cycle and give a lay out of my post cycle therapy and everything seeing itll be my first some guided input will be appreciated thanks
i love the gaspari halodrol!!! It's worth it to me.:hammer:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep the dose at 50mg minimum at all times.

halo is already underdosed at 50mg, some run it at 75 or 100mg
agreed!...although given his weight 50mg will probably be good for him....

~i would keep it at 50mg though......25mg is not gonna really do much of anything.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed X2. I am going to run Halodrol again with some H-drol so I can hit 75mg-100mg. I loved it both times at 50mg of course it was stacked both times but I am anxious to try it out at a higher dose.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
75mg of Halo to me is the perfect amount! I really liked it
Wonder what 100mg would do :think:

Like others have said 50mg for all 4 weeks at your weight should be pretty good.

nichols25

Awards
thanks for the input, do you guys think ill need anything else for my pct, ive read a 1,000 logs and everyone seems to have diferent ideas or adds something, thanks guys

nichols25

Awards
alright, problems getting my hands on some nolvadex, you guys think 6 oxo or nevedex xt will work just as well, i mean you guys know alot more than, ive read alot of posts of people saying theyve just used novedex xt
Id like to have the SERM just incase seeing its my first cycle but it ant easy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are 2 OTC alternatives that I think are better than 6-oxo or noevedex. Either Post Cycle Support from anabolic innovations or Dermacrine Sustain from Primordial performance seem to be a stronger choice. Or at least 6-oxo extreme.

adil

Awards
IMO, no SERM - no cycle

however because hdrol is rather 'mild' you 'could' get away with an OTC PCT, defo not recommended though.

look into rebound reloaded or anabolic xtreme's 'PCT' (not advanced PCT, you need the older one as it's stronger)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
IMO, no SERM - no cycle

however because hdrol is rather 'mild' you 'could' get away with an OTC post cycle therapy, defo not recommended though.

look into rebound reloaded or anabolic xtreme's 'PCT' (not advanced PCT, you need the older one as it's stronger)
Agreed with this whole post:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, no SERM - no cycle

however because hdrol is rather 'mild' you 'could' get away with an OTC post cycle therapy, defo not recommended though.

yea i tend to agree as well......people doing tormefine after a halo cycle is just a waste of money IMO....halo really didnt shut me down bad at all as a standalone cycle....the old pct from Ax is good stuff...

nichols25

Awards
thanks guys, for the AX how would i know if its the older version?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, for the AX how would i know if its the older version?
the old one is just called P.CT........the new one is called advanced P.CT

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can find legit H-50.

Some of us still have a few boxes of it.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I agree here and with EL.

Halodrol is good but def not worth 150-200 dollars where I have seen it sold for.

CEL is about the cheapest clone. EST's hemadrol is good too, but a little higher.
Has anyone ever posted anything to suggest that there might be a quantifiable difference between the clones?

Just seems like there is an unusual price discrepency between the clones, with the boxed ones being priced higher than the bottled ones. Is this just a marketing trick to make it seem closer to the original?

I want to do a cycle of halodrol but not if my h-drol clone contains a diff compound, obviously.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever posted anything to suggest that there might be a quantifiable difference between the clones?

Just seems like there is an unusual price discrepency between the clones, with the boxed ones being priced higher than the bottled ones. Is this just a marketing trick to make it seem closer to the original?

I want to do a cycle of halodrol but not if my h-drol clone contains a diff compound, obviously.
i wish i could help you but very little has been released about what is in the clones.....thats why id pay for the original all day long over a cheap clone....if you are concerned with what you are putting into your body that is..

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
There is a shop near my house that sells halodrol-50. Is this stuff safe? Is it toxic? I bought some Testanate50 but decided not to use it because of all the bad things I've heard about it. The halodrol-50 for sale around here is in box and runs $59.99. I'm kind of new to supplements, all I use now is protein and creatine. I'm looking for a safe boost. I'm 5'10", 189 lbs. making the dash to 200 lbs. Any ideas anyone?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a shop near my house that sells halodrol-50. Is this stuff safe? Is it toxic? I bought some Testanate50 but decided not to use it because of all the bad things I've heard about it. The halodrol-50 for sale around here is in box and runs $59.99. I'm kind of new to supplements, all I use now is protein and creatine. I'm looking for a safe boost. I'm 5'10", 189 lbs. making the dash to 200 lbs. Any ideas anyone?
It's another oral steroid.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the halodrol liquigels are completely different however

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea i tend to agree as well......people doing tormefine after a halo cycle is just a waste of money IMO....halo really didnt shut me down bad at all as a standalone cycle....the old post cycle therapy from Ax is good stuff...
Agreed... IF you keep it to 50mg for 4 weeks. I ramped H-drol to 75mg and ran it about 5 weeks and felt some MILD suppression in that extra week. I used Torem but probably could have gotten away without it.

However, if I'm understanding correctly, the OP is going to run the ORIGINGAL H-50. Isn't the "sneaky" DMT more suppressive than the H-drol clone I ran, in which case it might be a good idea to run a serm... am I confused? :think:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed... IF you keep it to 50mg for 4 weeks. I ramped H-drol to 75mg and ran it about 5 weeks and felt some MILD suppression in that extra week. I used Torem but probably could have gotten away without it.

However, if I'm understanding correctly, the OP is going to run the ORIGINGAL H-50. Isn't the "sneaky" DMT more suppressive than the H-drol clone I ran, in which case it might be a good idea to run a serm... am I confused? :think:
Some say the first batch of Halodrol-50 was tainted with DMT, and batches after were not. I don't know, I bought a box after they stopped selling and then brought it back. I have another box, I wish I knew if it was the first batch or not.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

I prefer to use originals on everything if possible, AX SD and so forth. But CEL has a COA on their products and EST has one of theirs too. I mentioned these too cause I trust these companies. I used Hemadrol and had better results with it than Halodrol, in terms of mass and strength. Of course I should mention that Halodrol was stacked with Orastan-E and Hemadrol stacked with Propadrol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some say the first batch of Halodrol-50 was tainted with DMT, and batches after were not. I don't know, I bought a box after they stopped selling and then brought it back. I have another box, I wish I knew if it was the first batch or not.
I've come across some posts that suggest the expiration date may identify which "batch" you have. So, there ARE theories for determining which one you have.

Otherwise, start poppin the halos and I'd guess you'll KNOW the difference within about 10 days or so :head:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I've come across some posts that suggest the expiration date may identify which "batch" you have. So, there ARE theories for determining which one you have.

Otherwise, start poppin the halos and I'd guess you'll KNOW the difference within about 10 days or so :head:
I will have to check when I get home, but I think it expires in 08. I wish there was a way for me to check with the lot number.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the first batch has an expiration date of 10/07.........the second batch is either 2/08,or 3/08.......dam im good! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
original AX pplex didn't have a bunch of different batches that were different right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to check when I get home, but I think it expires in 08. I wish there was a way for me to check with the lot number.
The original halodrol was Lot# 82407 Exp:10/07. I'm glad i stocked up when i did:D.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Ok, I still have some questions. 1st, Is halodrol safe to use? What should I supplement with it? How long should my cycle be? And finally, what should my post cycle therapy be?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I still have some questions. 1st, Is halodrol safe to use? What should I supplement with it? How long should my cycle be? And finally, what should my post cycle therapy be?
:gotsearch :gotsearch you need to spend some time reading brother!

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Fair enough..... that's part of the reason why I'm here!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough..... that's part of the reason why I'm here!
halodrol is a rather mild compound,and very low side effects with it......most run it 4-5 weeks.......doses for people over 200 pounds should be higher than 50mg IMO!....post cycle should consist of a serm(tamoxefin citrate),or others.......

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Should I run anything else with it while cycling? I've heard it can also be tough on the body. Your thoughts?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I run anything else with it while cycling? I've heard it can also be tough on the body. Your thoughts?
Keep in mind that the original halo-50 that we are talking about in this thread is quite different from most halo clones that are currently available. I ran an H-drol log recently that may be of help. Once you feel you have a solid plan, start your own thread and ask those with experience to critique it.

Trip Dog, I've been bumpin into quite a few of your posts lately in several different threads... awesome stuff! :cheers:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Keep in mind that the original halo-50 that we are talking about in this thread is quite different from most halo clones that are currently available.
How do you know this? The clones are marketed as being the same. That is the very essence of the debate between clones/original formulations.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
How do you know this? The clones are marketed as being the same. That is the very essence of the debate between clones/original formulations.
Wasn't there a batch of h-50 that contains ergo?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The current clones aren't clones of the original batch. Trip points out the difference above.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The current clones aren't clones of the original batch. Trip points out the difference above.
true ...they're basicly oral turinabol,and better imo than the first batch....if you want a low side effect compount....because dmt is hardly a low side compound:hammer:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
true ...they're basicly oral turinabol,and better imo than the first batch....if you want a low side effect compount....because dmt is hardly a low side compound:hammer:
Ah, okay. I did hear the rumors about the "initial/second" batches of halo. So there have been 3 generations of that product, essentially. Just two, if you don't count the current non-PH version with AA in it.

So h-drol clones are second gen. That's good to know.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, okay. I did hear the rumors about the "initial/second" batches of halo. So there have been 3 generations of that product, essentially. Just two, if you don't count the current non-PH version with AA in it.

So h-drol clones are second gen. That's good to know.
the second batch that yeilds the expiration date of 2/2008,or 3/2008 is the low side version.....no dmt!

most clones im assuming are no dmt...