T3 startup

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long before t3 effects would get noticed? I've been doing a lot of reading, but I don't really see whether its a noticeable from day one thing, or whether it takes a little time to kick in. I saw some interesting stuff as far as dosing at 12.5mcg daily for long term and all, so if time to kick in is dose dependent, please mention that.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
How long before t3 effects would get noticed? I've been doing a lot of reading, but I don't really see whether its a noticeable from day one thing, or whether it takes a little time to kick in. I saw some interesting stuff as far as dosing at 12.5mcg daily for long term and all, so if time to kick in is dose dependent, please mention that.
It will kick in right away, it has a short half-life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. I thought it had a fairly long half life (for some reason 30 hrs sticks in my head)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are correct easy! IT HAS A LONG halflife!

but you feel it the first day. If you don't you can increase SLOWLY the next......

first time i did it, i start at 25mcg and went up 25mcg every 3rd day or so.........it builds up in the system..........so you have to be CAREFUL!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that would be my concern, how long of a ramp up time, given the buildup. Cause damn, if theres a substance you dont want to go too high on, this is it :)

I was looking at some stuff done with really tiny doses (6.25mcg - 12.5) and it was interesting too. If I ever get a prescription for it ;) I'd probably start at 12.5 and stay there a few days. My body temp runs avg 96.9 at the doctors office, so my waking temp is likely even lower.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you prolly can get a script. i got one at 97.1
ah cool. that was at office, not waking? did you check waking temp too? I was wondering how much lower it likely is, but perpetually forget to check

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forum Suggestions and News 6
IGF-1/GH 5