Would pct be required for superdrol pulse m,w,f 10mg for 2 or 3 weeks?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
trying to get through plateau and just can't find the info i need.

m,w,f for 2 or 3 weeks at 10 mg willing to go two weeks to avoid shutdown.

during that 3 weeks time i would take cycle support, on offs day i would take inhibit-e with hypertest, and after those two or 3 weeks some cortisol blocker.

stats: 5'11''
weight: 190 lbs
never did any PH's or steroids although i know people who take this stuff like vitamins, crazy.

i was going to do 2 weeks at 20 mg but that might too much
thanks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
trying to get through plateau and just can't find the info i need.

m,w,f for 2 or 3 weeks at 10 mg willing to go two weeks to avoid shutdown.

during that 3 weeks time i would take cycle support, on offs day i would take inhibit-e with hypertest, and after those two or 3 weeks some cortisol blocker.

stats: 5'11''
weight: 190 lbs
never did any PH's or steroids although i know people who take this stuff like vitamins, crazy.

i was going to do 2 weeks at 20 mg but that might too much
thanks
I wouldn't risk taking SD w/o pct. That being said, why not do a regular 3 week cycle? I've seen some guys who carefully planned and had good first runs w/ SD. All considering youre of proper age and training.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
The use of any ph/ds (especially sd) will require pct. The ph/ds that is used and the duration of the cycle will determine what specific supps will be needed for pct. Read the stickies about pct and dr. d's post about pulsing and you should get most if not all of the info you need.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
The use of any ph/ds (especially superdrol) will require post cycle therapy. The ph/ds that is used and the duration of the cycle will determine what specific supps will be needed for post cycle therapy. Read the stickies about post cycle therapy and dr. d's post about pulsing and you should get most if not all of the info you need.
yeah i've got some good suggestions on the pulse thread by dr.d and how to avoid shutdown while pulsing. i posted about my mice experiment