strength prohormone cycle???

sepheus61

Awards
just wanted to let everyone know that i finally broke 300 pounds on my bench today i did 305 for 3 reps at the end of my workout...sorry just tooting my horn a little...i think that it is pretty good for 19 year old...

ok so now to my question....

i want to start breaking into the powerlifting competitions in the upcoming year when i am at school since they have a powerlifting team...

i have read alot about the prohormone cycles and all of them talk about "mass cycle" or "cutting cycle"...my question is, Is there any prohormones and cycles that are better for producing strength than the others??(i am not saying that a little mass wouldn't be well welcomed as long as i can stay around the 198 weight class :p)

also...

i know this is not in the supplement forum but are there any supplements that are really good for producing strength other than creatine??

thanks...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just hit up a nice 4AD heavy cycle and have fun bro. Through some 1T in as well but lots of 4AD will meet your goals for sure.

sepheus61

Awards
how many grams of 4AD a day would you consider heavy...would something like T-1 be good??

also in another note....

what do people think of animal stack...has anyone ever had good results??

i have read nothing but horrible reviews about it from people, but i can't believe that something that has been around so long would have no good effect at all...

thanks

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
how many grams of 4AD a day would you consider heavy...would something like T-1 be good??
If you haven't used 4-AD before than 300mg. transdermal should give you nice results. If you have experience w/4-AD than you can try 400-500mg. IMO

I also agree with WW7 on Animal Stack being ****

sepheus61

Awards
i was going to buy the LGP 1-T with the 4grams 1-Test and 6grams 4-AD but seeing as how the sale started and the Power LGP 1-T is only a few bucks more than what i expected to spend do you think i should get the Power as apposed to the regular??

i still want to go for strength though...

i was mostly thinking because with more hormones there is a better chance the effective dose would be lower and i could spread the bottle over 2 cycles??

does that sound ok??

thanks