Winter right around the corner

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Alright guys I wanna see what you guys think about this..

1-16 750mg Test E
1-16 650mg EQ
1-5 40-50mg Dbol

WASSSS going to do 400mg Tren e too but shyte hit the fan.

What do you guys think..Trying to keep it a little bit leaner this year.:blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
looks good but you could cut the eq a week earlier so that it clears at the same time as the test. what are you weighin in at? stats? If you really wanted to bulk add some deca in there at least 400mg/week, damn youd be making some mass gains.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I like it better with the Test E then the Tren E anyway. Looks good.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
looks good but you could cut the eq a week earlier so that it clears at the same time as the test. what are you weighin in at? stats? If you really wanted to bulk add some deca in there at least 400mg/week, damn youd be making some mass gains.
You really think Deca and EQ would go together well? I still have some so it wouldn't be a problem throwing in...

I'm tipping the scales at 195lbs 12% BF and 5'10

I still have some Winnys laying around but I don't really want to use them towards the end because of any joint/tendon problems I've had with them. I was thinking it would harden me up a little right before the end of the cycle...errr If I get some ace in there ill also do a whole 16 week log.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i still have to run deca and i will with npp and test for the next one. Then if its good ill use test eq deca for one after that. I dont see a problem with running that unless you get bad sides from any one of those.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Anything over 600mg deca kinda hit me hard..

I was thinking bout NPP but im still not big on eod

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Anything over 600mg deca kinda hit me hard..

I was thinking bout NPP but im still not big on eod
i have yet to do eod injection but at 2x week recommendations for test e and eq last injectable....i was eager to shoot and like to shoot so i was doing 3x a week. I think i can use enough sites to get good injection rotations....just wondering about the pain from prop esters. I think i have some suspension to try as well. anyway i take it you have done eod inject cycle before?

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Why did you shoot prop ED instead EOD...was it 50mg a day?

For me EOD is a ***** to do. I just couldn't get myself to stay on a good pinning schedule like that. Even with 2x a week shots in one of my previous cycles I had a lot of oil build up in my glutes. and let me tell you it wasent too fun at all!!

The biggest reason I chose the EQ was for the joint benefits cause my original cycle was to include Tren but not anymore. Ill check out the deca too and prolly add it on. I can still follow 2x a week pins with it.