1st test cycle, whata u think

1. 1st test cycle, whata u think

sust. 250mgs per week for 10 weeks 2 seperate pins per week.

i'm 24, 6'2, 235 at 10-12% bf.

i've done a phera-max cycle and a havoc/superdrol cycle. gained over 15lbs on each cycle. kept it all (so ya diet and training are in check.)

i was thinking of maybe kickstarting the cycle with sd or maybe even havoc although i hear i dont need to kickstart sust due to the prop in it.

i have nolva for pct of course.

i'm a pinning noob as i've never done it. any suggestions would be great

2. Wait, so you're doing 2 separate injections of 125mg each per week?
    •   

3. thats what i was thinking as of now. what do u guys suggest. i'm a noob

4. Do you already have the sust? If not I would suggest running Test-E @ 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. IMO 250mg of test is pretty low. Others will chime in though.

5. i've read that noobs can make substantial gains off of 250 a week. i am also a noob to pinning, but i'm going to do 500 a week. but that's just me

6. what are the prices like. my friend said 220 for a 10 weeker of sust at 250mg per week.

why would u suggest test e over sust?

i'm not asking for a mapped out cycle. i've ran cycles. just a couple questions

7. price discussion aint allowed, so edit your post.

test E is a less painful injection than sust, and 'usually' cheaper

8. +1
    test E is my first cycle, cleaning up with clomid and then a run of clen to clean the fat.
    testE is the reccommend first for a reason- so just follow protocol and go from there. OTC stuff is nothing like a real cycle.
    I wish I would have saved my money buying the OTC and just went with the real deal first off.... makes me sick to think of all that cash I spent.

9. Test E allow for a more stable level of hormone in your system, which is important for maximum gains. Also, what is your plan for PCT?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. nolva, test boosters, paravol. i have testostro grow which has a few things in it besides trib.

test E it is. so 500 a week 250 per injection is the sweet spot eh? start with SD?
    •   

11. Frontloading with sdrol isn't too common, someone correct me if I'm wrong? If this is your first cycle I would just stick with the test. You'll be more than impressed with the results.

12. agreed- pin 250x2/week and call it good for the first cycle. Don't go overboard with stuff until you know what your body is going to do with it.
    I would not pre with sdrol, not for my first.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just finished my 1st testE cycle
    By Tinybiceps in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. 1st test cycle need pct help bad
    By bbutler3442 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:53 AM
  3. 1st test cycle, need input please
    By bbutler3442 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19