Props to sikdogg
- 07-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Props to sikdogg
I just wanted to say thanks to sikdogg for allowing me to post his PH / PS chart on my website. Great stuff.
For those who missed it, you can get it off my site:
- 07-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Thanks, but in all fairness it was TatorTodd who orginally created the spreadsheet. I just added a couple of columns and the anti-e section.
- 07-16-2003, 11:25 PM
07-17-2003, 02:29 AM
You're welcome, but in all fairness the core of it was Lifeguard's Word doc that I converted to Excel so that I could use it as the base for making several transdermal calc sheets.
07-17-2003, 03:51 AM
LG is the mutha****in MAN!
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
07-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Fine then- a blanket thank you to anyone and everyone who had any thing at all to do with it.
07-17-2003, 11:19 PM
lol...a nice collaboration provided that chart, started by our dearly missed LG (where you at toothpick?) I'm looking it over now, I urge everyone else to do the same. I haven't really seen many places at all with a centralized PH chart like that with relevant and accurate info, good stuff.
Similar Forum Threads
- By babygetoboy in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2003, 09:14 PM
- By Fastball in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:16 PM
- By sikdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2003, 08:01 PM
- By chi_town in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2003, 08:32 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:31 PM