Tren and Lung Damage

shadow_manifest

Awards
that is some interesting reading and makes you think. But it could just be a hype that has come along . But it does make me wonder.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
AU has had an ongoing discussion of this also..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Everything is speculation except for the one study posted on Fitness geared .... so who knows...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know HI and he did do tren for 4 months at insane dosages, sometimes up to 300-400mg/day. Its ashame and I feel bad for him. He is a nice guy so hopefully everything will work out for him. I don't see him much anymore.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I asked my wife about this and she said that the use of some steroids have been known to cause some organs to rapidly swell and when the organ returns to its original size the possibliity of stretch marks (scars) could easily remain. Scarring of the lungs is definitly a bad thing. I didnt mention anything to her about Tren cough but thats probably what causes it. I know with empthazima its usually the scarring that causes the cronic cough.

Looks like some good research is needed.

db

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Fotget it I posted a link that had a link to the same thread.:mad: :mad:

Be sure to click the link at the top.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's sad about the bros that passed away:( . However, 300-400 mg. of Tren daily isn't too smart either. I was thinking of using Tren transdermally after the PH ban, but I'll do more research now. Someone also mentioned at FG that Fina cough can be a sign of lung damage. Very interesting read

size

Awards
  • Established
It will be very difficult to find info on this. We discussed this at bb.com and i think the best bet is for european guy to look up info on Parabolan which was made by Negma France for human use.
Unlikely to find FDA studies. I have looked and all that i have found is cattle studies.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a wise decision size to try to use the Parabolan studies to draw some type of conculsion about the "possible" damage..

size

Awards
  • Established
A study for everybody.

Key result-> "From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer."

Arch Toxicol. 1988;61(4):249-58. Related Articles, Links
The genotoxicity of trenbolone, a synthetic steroid.
Richold M.
Huntingdon Research Centre, Cambs, England.

Trenbolone, a synthetic androgen is used as a growth promotant in animal husbandry. Because of its steroidal structure and properties it has been extensively evaluated in a series of in vitro and in vivo assays to assess its genotoxic and initiating properties. Both the parent molecule 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone and its metabolite 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone, produced only in cattle, have been tested. 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone was not genotoxic in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, cytogenetics assays in human lymphocytes and CHO cells, a micronucleus assay in CHO cells, a DNA repair synthesis assay in HeLa cells, mammalian cell mutation assays with CHO and V79 cells, the mouse micronucleus assay, rat bone marrow or spermatogonial cytogenetics assays or in a test for initiators in the rat. In the mouse lymphoma cell mutation assay with L 5178Y TK+/- cells, equivocal responses were obtained, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. With 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone a weak positive response was obtained in the L5178Y Tk +/- assay, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. Negative results were obtained in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, the cytogenetics assays using both human lymphocytes in vitro and rat bone marrow in vivo, the DNA repair assay and in the CHO mammalian cell mutation assay. It was also negative in the in vivo test for initiators. From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer

size

Awards
  • Established
I would still recommend that tren users use tren in moderation. It is a foreign substance that is bound to cause some side effects.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get tren cough from trans tren? Maybe the lung damage is caused by the chemicals in the kits.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to risk a crap-shoot, I intend to leave tren out of my first research project this fall..

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Not to risk a crap-shoot, I intend to leave tren out of my first research project this fall..
Agreed, why not stick to the proven somewhat safe AS. 99.9% of us will not compete so what’s the point at taking any risk when a test EQ or Test Deca stack is all that is needed.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by badbart

Agreed, why not stick to the proven somewhat safe AS. 99.9% of us will not compete so what’s the point at taking any risk when a test EQ or Test Deca stack is all that is needed.
Indeed, but I do compete, and I would like to get onstage without coughing my brains out with every pose.. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Pete: I took tren my first cycle. I'm very asthmatic with shitty lungs to begin with, and I didn't have "fina cough" once. I read somewhere that it's only possible to cough if you inject it into a vein, because the oil hits your lungs and causes issues. I also read that a shot of whisky or a puff on an albuterol (ventolin) inhaler will clear it right up.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that has been discussed about around here is that the "fina cough" only seems to happen with homemade from pellets.. Now is this a common thing or is just something that is kinda happening around here.. I personally have never experienced the cough.. and hope I don't