What you think about my Superdrol cycle?

eaudemale

Awards
I already started a cycle with superdrol and it goes like this:

stats:

22y/o

5'7
163 pounds
12% BF

4 years training
1st superdrol cycle

week 1: 20 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid / 1 clenbuterol
week 2: 40 mg day / 200 mg thioctic acid / 1 - 2 clenbuterol
week 3: 30 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid
week 4: 30 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid
week 5: 10 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid / tamox X 40mg for 3 days then 30mg/day

Post-cycle:

week 1 (really week 2 with tamox.) : 20mg tamox + Advanced post cycle therapy Anabolic Extreme + thioctic acid 100mg + (thinking on taking clenbuterol here for 2 weeks again)
week 2: 20mg tamox + Advanced post cycle therapy Anabolic Extreme + biletan 100mg + (clenbuterol also)
week 3: 10mg + Advanced PCT Anabolic Extreme
week 4: Advanced PCT Anabolic Extreme

Im using clenbuterol in order to control cortysol and burn some fat, im about 12%

any comments would be appreciated...

cheers

eaudemale

Awards
Hi.. thanks for your reply..

well, Im not sure on how would i react to the clenb, I took one pill yesterday and felt like **** all day, at least i could sleep.., today just took half pill, and think i will continue like this, do u think its a good idea?
Ive taken clenb before and got to take 3 a day, but no more.

for liver support im using the thioctic acid, or lipoid acid and its working really good, feels like its cleaning my body, is it a good option by itself or do i need to add something more?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
how the macros of your diet ? ? ? maybe you felt like **** cause your carbs are down.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
woa,woa.....way to long bro! three weeks is the norm for superdrol cycles.Gains basicly stop at that point.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 weeks of SD? And your dosing looks somewhat like a pyramid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here's what i say...

week 1 20mg
week 2 20mg
week 3 30mg

run dhea along with it to provide your body with some test to prevent lethargy.I say dhea 100mg+ a day.

clen in post cycle is ok for cortisol issues.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here's what i say...

week 1 20mg
week 2 20mg
week 3 30mg

run dhea along with it to provide your body with some test to prevent lethargy.I say dhea 100mg+ a day.

clen in post cycle is ok for cortisol issues.
Agreed, or get your hands on Dermacrine (transdermal DHEA).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this guys doesnt like his liver
or reading about how to run superdrol...........any support sups in there??? ryr,milk thistle,r-ala,co q 10?????????????

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I already started a cycle with superdrol and it goes like this:

stats:

22y/o

5'7
163 pounds
12% BF

4 years training
1st superdrol cycle

week 1: 20 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid / 1 clenbuterol
week 2: 40 mg day / 200 mg thioctic acid / 1 - 2 clenbuterol
week 3: 30 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid
week 4: 30 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid
week 5: 10 mg day / 100 mg thioctic acid / tamox X 40mg for 3 days then 30mg/day

Post-cycle:

week 1 (really week 2 with tamox.) : 20mg tamox + Advanced post cycle therapy Anabolic Extreme + thioctic acid 100mg + (thinking on taking clenbuterol here for 2 weeks again)
week 2: 20mg tamox + Advanced post cycle therapy Anabolic Extreme + biletan 100mg + (clenbuterol also)
week 3: 10mg + Advanced post cycle therapy Anabolic Extreme
week 4: Advanced PCT Anabolic Extreme

Im using clenbuterol in order to control cortysol and burn some fat, im about 12%

any comments would be appreciated...

cheers
Your supposed to post this BEFORE you start! Are you running support supps? Hope so cause SD will throw your liver function in the toilet then sh*t on it. And 40 mgs of SD is to much for even a 200 pounder let alone 163. I would run SD 10/20/30 And your post cycle looks a little strange. I would run Nolva 40/20/20/10, and inversely run an AI. And keep a watch out for rebound flare up. But thats just one mans opinion. Good luck.

eaudemale

Awards
Lol.. well, Again, for liver support Im running Thioctic acid or lipoid acid, depends on how you want to call it.
I think Ill get some DHEA then, thanks for the advice..

So, it seems that you shouldnt take the 90 pills that comes with the superdrol bottle,. right?. (Im using M-DROL by CEL). Im just on my first week taking 20 mgs, so Im on time to restructurate my cycle.

And yes, maybe the issue with the clenb is related to the low carb intake. I just increased it yesterday to see if this solves the problem, when i get to feel better ill increase the dose of clenb.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
U could make a couple of cycles out of those 90 pills. When I run superdrol again it will be a reg cycle of 3 weeks just like Tdog noted.

20,20,30 and I weigh 245lbs. I think thats best for gains vs sides. I am looking forward to the cycle but not looking forward to the bloodwork that follows even with great supporting supplements.

I wouldn't go with low carbs either. U could get hypoglycemic with SD. SD loves carbs. U weigh 163lbs, SD will most likely kick ur ass, I am not trying to be mean at all with that comment. I have seen it kick ass on guys bigger than lol.

Good luck with ur cycle.

eaudemale

Awards
Ok thanks a lot for your advice. besides that, what do you think about the thioctic acid??? Ive heard its very good with cycles on liver support...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks a lot for your advice. besides that, what do you think about the thioctic acid??? Ive heard its very good with cycles on liver support...
What product are u talking about?

I would prefer Milk Thistle, SAMe. U could use the TA with one of those.

eaudemale

Awards
This is what im using:

Lipoate was first called pyruvate oxidation factor (POF) by Irwin C. Gunsalus, the former chair of Biochemistry at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.[2][3] This was after the observation by many groups that POF functioned as an essential growth factor for Enterococci, which lack the ability to make lipoate.[4] The structure was determined in a collaboration of Gunsalus with Lester Reed and Eli Lilly; the synthetic compound designated α-lipoic acid proved to be the correct molecule.[5] The configuration found in vivo was later found to be the R-enantiomer.[6]

The first human clinical studies using alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) in the United States were carried out by Fredrick C. Bartter, Burton M. Berkson, and associates from the National Institutes of Health in the 1970’s.[7][8][9] They administered intravenous ALA to 79 people with acute and severe liver damage at various medical centers across the United States and 75 recovered full liver function. Dr.’s Bartter and Berkson were appointed by the FDA as principal investigators for this therapeutic agent as an investigational drug and Dr. Berkson went on to use it successfully for the treatment of chronic liver disease (viral hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, etc).[10]

In addition, because of ALA’s ability to modify gene expression by stabilizing NF kappa B transcription factor, Berkson started using ALA for the treatment of various cancers for which no effective treatments exist. In a 2006 publication, he and co-authors described the long term survival of a patient with metastatic pancreatic cancer using ALA and various oral antioxidants.[11]

Detailed description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoic_acid