Decabolan

bigpappa160

Awards
Has anyone tried Decabolan supplement? and What company did you buy it from? I just bought some, waiting for it to arrive at the homestead.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
This is 3 methylated anabolic steroids packed in one cycle. I would never touch the stuff myself if someone paid me, but if you do just make sure you have all the right support supps cause ur gonna need um.

bigpappa160

Awards
What kind of support supplements do you suggest?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ALOT. haha sorry man but 1 methyl is tough but 3 in 1 is borderline dumb/insane. The gains to sides are just ridiculous and not to mention tryin to keep those gains. Support supps for this would be extensive, very. Blood work would be a must pre, mid, end cycle and end post cycle therapy. I think there is another one like this 3 in 1...cant recall the name. If you don't mind some sides, and looking for good gains, then look into Superdrol or
M1T. Those are a bit easier to "handle" and the sides wont be as extensive.

PS- Dont be suprised if this thread gets locked casue your last one did. Not sure hwy you would repost if your age was the issue. Good luck though.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to do some research before the severely hurt themselves...

...how old are you?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
under 21 thats all that matters. His Decabolan thread got locked in the supp section. 1 post i think. Sept 2007 signed up. Now, a lil later, this one pops up under a different name, sept 2007 sign up and he has a few other posts attacking RoidRage, which is someone who holds info that is useful. Along wiht all the other guys here.

You need to search man. I searched for at least 8 months before i even asked about anabolics. I still have way to much to learn. Once again...good luck though and dont take this Shiat.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
under 21 thats all that matters. His Decabolan thread got locked in the supp section. 1 post i think. Sept 2007 signed up. Now, a lil later, this one pops up under a different name, sept 2007 sign up and he has a few other posts attacking RoidRage, which is someone who holds info that is useful. Along wiht all the other guys here.

You need to search man. I searched for at least 8 months before i even asked about anabolics. I still have way to much to learn. Once again...good luck though and dont take this Shiat.
Back in the day there used to be a lot respect floating around this board...nowadays, nada.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day there used to be a lot respect floating around this board...nowadays, nada.
Yea, if you ask me thats pretty crappy to try some stuff like that. I think people are just to lazy to leanr for their own safety. I think its funny how some guys jump on here for a week or 2 with "simple" whats this?whats best? I just got this stuff thats goin to kill my organs, what do i do? You can really pick of the guys that know/want to know/ will be around for awhile.

Reps PI - assuming youre not calling me direspectful...:think:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know why anyone would want to risk this especially with some of the issues that COULD be related to orals and 3 methyls.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i thought it was that AMS product that company with the new 1AD and 4AD

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spoke with him via PM's

Looks like everything's cleared up. He's returning it to the store.

FYI this is a methyl mix. Halodrol, superdrol, and pheraplex.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I spoke with him via PM's

Looks like everything's cleared up. He's returning it to the store.

FYI this is a methyl mix. Halodrol, superdrol, and pheraplex.
oh so its death in a pill ok ill take 5!:pizza:
there is that pizza again

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Per capsule the product supposedly contains:
10 mg of 2-ene (phera), 10 mg of Superdrol, and 25 mg of Halodrol

If someone were to take it 2-3x a day= ouch!:jaw:

I rememeber someone asking about this at another site. They thought since it had a low dose of each they would be ok. They obv. didn't realize the harshness of these compounds esp put togther.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It does bring up the debate of the extent of damage you will do to your liver/lipids...

...just for arguments sake, if you are already do extreme damage with one methyl, how bad could 3 really be? What I am trying to get at is the sides vs. effects idea that something like SD has such harsh sides in the first place that it overwhelms or encompasses the ill effects of the other two compounds.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
It does bring up the debate of the extent of damage you will do to your liver/lipids...

...just for arguments sake, if you are already do extreme damage with one methyl, how bad could 3 really be? What I am trying to get at is the sides vs. effects idea that something like superdrol has such harsh sides in the first place that it overwhelms or encompasses the ill effects of the other two compounds.
I was thinking the same as I was posting. Hmm, someone should try it out vs someone using each compund alone with bloodwork.......well that prob wouldn't happen but would be nice to see.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

...just for arguments sake, if you are already do extreme damage with one methyl, how bad could 3 really be? What I am trying to get at is the sides vs. effects idea that something like superdrol has such harsh sides in the first place that it overwhelms or encompasses the ill effects of the other two compounds.
the side effects from one will potentiate the sides from the others.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sinner, what evidence do you actually have that this holds true, though?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, what evidence do you actually have that this holds true, though?
speaking soley on the side effects you will 'feel' I can talk from experience. I'm pretty sure it's been stated that PP and SD are worse than either of the two run alone at an equivalent dose.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
speaking soley on the side effects you will 'feel' I can talk from experience. I'm pretty sure it's been stated that PP and superdrol are worse than either of the two run alone at an equivalent dose.
but I'm just playing devil's advocate here...I've seen no evidence backing this up.

...anywho, I have never and will never run two methyls at the same time or longer than 4 weeks. :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Even thouhg they are different compounds wouldnt it be like running something at 10/20/30/40 except starting out at 45 worth of methyl compounds? Once again, im a noob and go strictly on "theory" and basic process. Also, wouldnt the liver just get weakend more and more alot quicker since it is struggling with all the methyl compounds?

Note: PI and Sinner know their shyt.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Even thouhg they are different compounds wouldnt it be like running something at 10/20/30/40 except starting out at 45 worth of methyl compounds? Once again, im a noob and go strictly on "theory" and basic process. Also, wouldnt the liver just get weakend more and more alot quicker since it is struggling with all the methyl compounds?

I would def say so that ur liver would weaken alot faster.

1 cap per day- 10PP, 10 superdrol, 25mg halo

2 caps per day(recommened on label) 20mg PP, 20mg superdrol(recommended for most solo) 50mg Halo(reomommeded)

3 caps per day 30mg PP, 30mg SD, 75mg Halo- OH SNAP:jaw:

Good Lord talking about some liver problems. Lipids would be scary too.

So anyone want to try it out?:toofunny:

Maybe a pulse worthy compund??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

That's my thought process. But I was just looking at it from the other side of the fence; if one is bad, can 2 be worse or just as bad?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it like heat on ice though? put one heat gun facing it and it goes, put another it goes faster, then another even more so...? I just think of it is a cancer type situation once it "infects" per say the liver it will only be asier to hurt and destroyed. I bet some one is searching for info right now....sinner. haha

Even on a pulse this sounds like it would be running a regular methyl compound solo straight through. I'd be interestead to see info backing either of your sides PI.