WEEK - 1,4 AD - X/MASS - ERGOMAX - FORMESTANE - METHOXY TRN

1 - 1500mg - 40mg - 15mg * X

2 - 1000mg - 80mg - 15mg * X

3 - 1000mg - 120mg - 15mg - 250mg - X

4 - 1000mg - 40mg - 30mg - 250mg - X

5 - X - X - X - 250mg - 4mg

6 - X - X - X - 250mg - 6mg

(X)=nothing taken (*)=1 capsule if needed

I have taken all of these supplements as stand alones and pretty much know what to expect from them. I have done a stack very similar to this one about a year ago (minus the 1,4AD). Also, the previous cycle was a 4 weeker...

The recovery from the last cycle seemed to take way to long. I think that the x-mass(max lmg) caused some serious shutdown.

My main concern is shutdown on this kind of a stack. I have never used HCG before, but im thinking about adding it into this cycle to make post cycle therapy a bit easier. What would the dosage be?? (500-1500mg)?? once per week?? what week do i start the HCG in??

any questions, comments, suggestions, and answers to any of my questions are welcome...

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea brotha u will but shutdown hard...xmass, ergo, and trn will really get ya..also watch out bc that could be a nasty combo for some gyno

wats ur pct look like

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
wk1) 200mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 2 caps alpha drive, 25mg atd, 25mg dhea
wk2)150mg clomid,15mg nolva, 2 caps alpha drive, 25mg atd, 25mg dhea
wk3)100 clomid, 10mg nolva, 2 caps alpha drive, 2 caps blue up, 250mg 6oxo, 25mg dhea
wk4)100mg clomid, 10mg nolva, 2 caps activate, 2 caps alpha drive, 2 caps blue up, 100mg 6oxo
wk5)4 caps activate, 2 caps blue up, 100mg 6oxo
wk6)6 caps activate, 2 caps blue up

both the cycle itself, and PCT will include anabolic innovations cycle support, along with additional cq10, a multi-vitamin, lots of protein shakes, and 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil daily.

i am using the AI formestane on cycle to combat excess estrogen and hopefully stop gyno. i do have the SERMs on hand if needed.

i think ive got most of my bases covered, im just uncertain about the HCG .....

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i also plan on using paravol, and aspire 36 anytime on cycle or pct if its needed.. whats the use of getting big if i cant get big where it counts???

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
ur strength will be thru the roof but you will shutdown pretty bad.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
im sure the gains will be there in all areas... and im also aware of the massive shutdown associated with these substances...

The question is, will HCG keep my "juices" flowing and ease PCT?? when to administer, how much, ? . ?
maybe i should repost this thread in the Post Cycle Therapy forum. . .? . . ? . .?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Since nobody seems to know **** about HCG, or refuses to take the time to help a brotha out, . . . .

Are there any foreseeable adverse affects or any recommended changes to the cycle that anyone can offer me??opinions anyone???

I'm considering reducing the time on cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6...any thoughts??

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Typical dosage for HCG on an inj cycle would be 250iu's 2x/week. I think the same would be fine for this cycle. (search swale's protocol for more detail, I believe its designed for people on TRT but it is still applicable).

And HCG will make PCT recovery easier....

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
ok ok thank you for your help travis...

i had been doing some reading up, and i will look into the swale protocol...

i was previously considering 500-1500mg once a week... but obviously i still need to do further research on this..

im also considering crossing over to the dark side for the time on this cycle... i figure that if im going to pin the HCG, then i might as well add some test cyp or enan...

if i do chose to cross over, i will definately drop atleast one of the orals, most likely the ergomax..

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Why bother taken all these and just do an inject cycle? Wouldent it be a little easier?

Just a thought cause I'd rather inject then take all the different pills/powders several times a day.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I have put some serious thought into doing an inject cycle... i have concluded that im not ready to step my game up to that level. yet...

instead i have decided to go with the previously mentioned "legal" cycle. i have made a few tweaks to it though... check it out..

wk1)ergo 15mg, max lmg 80mg
wk2)ergo 15mg, max lmg 80mg, 1,4 AD 1000mg
wk3)ergo 15mg, max lmg 80mg, 1,4 AD 1000mg
wk4)ergo 15mg, 1,4 AD 1500mg
wk5)ergo 15mg, 4mg TRN
wk6)6mg TRN

formestane is the first line of defence against excess estrogen
while on cycle. i will only use it if i notice estro related problems like bloating,gyno....dosed at 250mg daily, it is a good AI.

i have decided to begin the HCG at 250mg at the end of week 1. I will then administer 500mg per week through till the end..

ohh dont think i mentioned it, but i will also be taking alri retain along with pct..

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
the bold really needs to be run for at least 6 weeks min and i dont think your going to get anything out of the trn at those doses for only 2 weeks. Im going to assume your looking for mass and strength so why not just run superdrol for 4 weeks. You will probably gain just as much mass and more strength than that 6 week mess. Also i imagine that you wont be shut down quite so hard, it would be dry, and its 2 weeks shorter

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestane is the first line of defence against excess estrogen
while on cycle. i will only use it if i notice estro related problems like bloating,gyno....dosed at 250mg daily, it is a good AI.
That is a very good use of form. Personally I dont understand its use unless those symptoms arise.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the bold really needs to be run for at least 6 weeks min and i dont think your going to get anything out of the trn at those doses for only 2 weeks. Im going to assume your looking for mass and strength so why not just run superdrol for 4 weeks. You will probably gain just as much mass and more strength than that 6 week mess. Also i imagine that you wont be shut down quite so hard, it would be dry, and its 2 weeks shorter
I second this.... you can find a good superdrol clone for like $19 right now too.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i have a totally unopened revenge sdx (superdrol clone)...
The problem is, i had pretty harsh sides from superdrol when i ran it about 2 years ago..:sad: i have done all of the compounds in this cycle before, so i know that i react well to them...

i have definately considered giving SD another try.... it would be a hellova lot less complicated cycle if i just whent with the superdrol..........

damn you all... ok. ok. ok .. you guys got me thinking:twisted:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Surprisingly I never even had problems on superdrol at 40mg for my last 2 weeks. Don't worry!! I didn't run it that high my first time

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
in the past my SD sides started to come at 30mg....

check this idea out...

wk1)ergo 15mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk2)ergo 30mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk3)ergo 30mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk4)sd 20mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk5)sd 20mg, 1,4 ad 500mg
wk6)sd 20-30mg

pct, and on cycle AI and hcg use, all stay as before planned.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
my past experience with superdrol is as follows; a single three week long cycle;

20-20-30

i only gained 4lbs in those three weeks. i noticed great recomposition, even while taking in about 500cals over what i was burning. lethargy wasnt as bad as m1t. shutdown hard by the end of week 2. not many other noticible sides at all with 20mg. When i bumped up to 30mg the sides got bad; high bp, baby balls, lethargy....

the one thing that may have influenced these sides(especially the harsh shutdown) was the fact that i jumped into this 3 week cycle right after pct from a 3 week m1t cycle...

im definately thinking that this proposed cycle will yield the gains i was looking to achieve. the only thing im thinking now is to possibly cut the length down to 4 week instead of 6???

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
in the past my superdrol sides started to come at 30mg....

check this idea out...

wk1)ergo 15mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk2)ergo 30mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk3)ergo 30mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk4)superdrol 20mg, 1,4 ad 1000mg
wk5)superdrol 20mg, 1,4 ad 500mg
wk6)superdrol 20-30mg

post cycle therapy, and on cycle AI and hcg use, all stay as before planned.
Go with SAMe for liver support and I think you could pull it off.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
definitely got the sam-e on hand already.. on cycle i take it in the morning upon waking, on an empty stomach. i also have extra celery seed for bp...

ozarka, do you think that intead of barely "pulling it off," i should reduce the cycle length down to 4 weeks???

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
See with me I had great results the first time with superdrol. The few times after it wasent AS good! but still very effective.

See with me the problem I think is I have poor absorption with orals...For me products just work...I never really "notice" something working till later. People tell me omg crazy results from supp A and supp B is even better but I don't know. That's why I switched to injects cause I Knew it was working twice as good =D

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
See with me I had great results the first time with superdrol. The few times after it wasent AS good! but still very effective.

See with me the problem I think is I have poor absorption with orals...For me products just work...I never really "notice" something working till later. People tell me omg crazy results from supp A and supp B is even better but I don't know. That's why I switched to injects cause I Knew it was working twice as good =D
i can definitely tell if a product is working, and what its effects are vs. other products i have taken...

i am in no way disagreeing though.. inject is 100% efficient, and in my opinion when using sensible dosing, most injects are actually safer than legal orals..especially methylated orals like superdrol...

the main reasons I'm not going to do an inject cycle this time around are:
1)i have way to many orals on hand (max lmg, ergo, superdrol, trn, mega zol, 1,4 ad...)
2)i have some sort of retarded logic that when someone asks me if i have taken steroids, i feel better to say "i have never taken ILLEGAL steroids"
3)I'm just a pussy ass b!tch

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
what does everyone think about the hcg dosing?
wk1)250mg
wk2-5)500mg
wk6)750mg

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
After taking some time to think about it.. i think i have concluded on a cycle plan..

wk1-2)1000mg 1,4ad + 30mg pheraplex
wk3)1000mg 1,4ad + 15mg pheraplex + 10mg superdrol
wk4-5)1000mg 1,4ad + 20mg superdrol

any thoughts????