Unresponsive to steroids and thyroid, why?

Warrior21

Awards
How come is it that I see no response when I take steroids or thyroid? Adrenal Fatigue maybe? On a side note, I can drink ten diet cokes (I did so at UFC 76 this Saturday night), and not feel a thing. My friend sitting next to me was shaking from half of a diet coke, he also swells up like hell on just 10mg dbol a day.
It seems like I'm really not responsive to any drugs really. I can take 100mg nolva a day and not see much. I even got really stressed about this one day and took 250mcg of thyroid at once (I know thats alot) just to see if it would do anything to me....nothing. Same as with Anavar, I took 300mg sublingually one day b4 working out hoping to have some insane pumps, nothing. I know those actions are extremely stupid, but I just got fed up and said the hell with it...if it harms me then I know theyre working in my body.
You guys seem very knowledgeable, can anyone help me on this? I've been trying to solve this problem for 4 years now.

MarkLA

Awards
Blood tests would be a good start.

Also PS this forum is not for steroid discussion. There's others for that...

Mark

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How come is it that I see no response when I take steroids or thyroid? Adrenal Fatigue maybe? On a side note, I can drink ten diet cokes (I did so at UFC 76 this Saturday night), and not feel a thing. My friend sitting next to me was shaking from half of a diet coke, he also swells up like hell on just 10mg dbol a day.
It seems like I'm really not responsive to any drugs really. I can take 100mg nolva a day and not see much. I even got really stressed about this one day and took 250mcg of thyroid at once (I know thats alot) just to see if it would do anything to me....nothing. Same as with Anavar, I took 300mg sublingually one day b4 working out hoping to have some insane pumps, nothing. I know those actions are extremely stupid, but I just got fed up and said the hell with it...if it harms me then I know theyre working in my body.
You guys seem very knowledgeable, can anyone help me on this? I've been trying to solve this problem for 4 years now.
As far as the Anavar goes it takes more than a day to feel effects from it. I'm on it and after a week I feel mass pumps from it.

Diet Coke??? Who feels anything from that..lol I have adrenal fatigue and don't feel many stims but even in the good old days no pop has ever made me shake.

The T3 is to lean you out I feel nothing from this as well.

Nolva is to help with gyno.

If you really feel you have adrenal fatigue you need to drop the stims for awhile and try Reset AD. It will help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what actual cycles have you run?? and at what doses

Warrior21

Awards
Okay the anavar I had ran it for 3 weeks b4 super-dosin it that day.
I've done three cycles.

First was a 10 week test/deca @500mg a peice. PCT was 50mg clomid a day for 3 weeks.
Second cycle was 8 weeks of homemade Fina @ 75mg/ed
Third cycle was 80mg Anavar for 3 weeks until I quit.
250mcg of thyroid should have made me feel something, if not heart palpitations like crazy. I mean, appetite at least?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
two things

1-did you gain on the test/deca cycle???? i dont see how you couldn't unless your lifestyle choices are very poor..

2- be very careful when messing with your thyroid bro.....i say your playing with fire there!

Warrior21

Awards
I gained a bit of weight on the test deca, but those gains were also most likely due to me eating 6000 calories a day when I was doing it. I gained about 5-7 lbs in 10 weeks.
Oh and newer studies show that the body bounces back easily from thyroid supplementation.

krogtaar

Awards
im the exact same way...never done juice, but test boosters, stims, creatine, pretty much nothing makes me feel anyn different.

i tried reset AD and i felt it helped some, i had a more normal sleeping patter for a few weeks afterwards, but never felt sensitive to stims. while cutting over summer i was taking 300 mg caffiene, 2 servings ragnorok, 25 mg ephedrine, and never felt shakey or "pumped"

I guees im gonna try 2 bottles of reset ad later. if you come up with anythign pls pm me to make sure i see it

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
You were taking steroids and eating 6,000 calories a day for 10 weeks and you only gained 5-7 lbs?

What's your age, height, and weight, and BF%? Sounds kind of like the problem that I have.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were taking steroids and eating 6,000 calories a day for 10 weeks and you only gained 5-7 lbs?

What's your age, height, and weight, and BF%? Sounds kind of like the problem that I have.
yeah a workout problem. These things arent going to work if your sitting on the couch all day!!! To take 300mg of var and not feel anything......well either your sources for all this stuff is fake/bunk or your a part of some sort of new Superhuman bloodline that has developed from the evolution of homosapiens to resist all foriegn substances.(otherwise developed by the FDA and DEA)

Warrior21

Awards
The comments from pistonpump were the ones I was hoping to avoid. Dude, I'm fighting my first cagefight in October. Do you think I'd be dumb enough to step in a cage without training hard? I bust my phucking @ss. As we speak I'm 10 minutes away from dragging the sled then doing some HIIT cardio.
Anyways yea right now I just started the reset AD, I had some GREAT sleep last night. I'm also stacking it with L-tyrosine.
But yea my roids were real cuz my brother used the same stuff I was on and gained greatly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you massively overdoing the cardio?

Warrior21

Awards
No not while I was on cycle. Those cycles were done a couple of years ago. When I got into the MMA I tried Anavar though, to no avail.
I'm not really overdoing cardio, I run 6-8 miles a day split up into 2 HIIT sessions. Theyre over within 20-25 min as I am in good cardio shape. =-)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should still be seeing some strength gains at the very least. what was you and your brother doing different on cycle? I dont think it is possible to not react from anabolic steroids....there is always a dose. Btw you mentioned nothing on training or diet so i cant help but feel like flaming. It seems impossible to not see anything from the doses you did. Sorry if it came off harsh but you can see why someone would say that. Maybe you werent eating enough and your thyroid is burnt out a lil....:think:

p.s i still like my post on the superhuman lol

Warrior21

Awards
No it's fine. I've dealt with alot worse on other forums. It's so frustrating. Actually dont worry about what my brother's been doing. I train much harder and eat way better than him. He eats fast food a couple of times a week and complains about his belly fat. I eat tuna, chicken, egg whites, cottage cheese, oats, sweet potatoe, fiber one cereal, and cashews while he's eating mcdonalds cheeseburgers.
I'm an ISSA certified personal trainer and have helped tons of people lose wieght or bulk up, whatever they want. I can help everyone but myself, funny huh?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No not while I was on cycle. Those cycles were done a couple of years ago. When I got into the MMA I tried Anavar though, to no avail.
I'm not really overdoing cardio, I run 6-8 miles a day split up into 2 HIIT sessions. Theyre over within 20-25 min as I am in good cardio shape. =-)
Your running is indoors or outside?

CROWLER

Warrior21

Awards
Mostly indoors. Stopped running outside cuz of knees on pavement.