1-ad stack and expected gains

stros5

stros5

Awards
a friend is trying to sell leftover 1-ad to me but since it's been banned im having trouble finding significant info in forums on recommended usage and what kind of results can be expected. does anyone have any suggestions on a possible stack or what kind of gains i could get out of it?

stros5

stros5

Awards
can somebody at least direct me to somewhere i can find info about 1-ad

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the prohormone to 1-testosterone of that helps. If I recall right most people had to take 600mg or more to see good results, so 4 caps a day I think. So you may want to take that into account, as you really pretty well needed 3 bottles to do a good cycle.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
1-AD is some awesome stuff.

300mg a day is perfect. Stacked with 4AD, and you can't beat the strength and mass gains from it.

stros5

stros5

Awards
i read that some people were not impressed at all with 4AD. is 4AD really necessary? do you think there is something better to run 1-ad with or is 1-ad alone beneficial enough?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
4AD just converts to test.

1-AD alone should yield awesome results. From what I've read, you may feel lethargic on it if it's solo.

Which company's 1-AD are you using?

stros5

stros5

Awards
i would like to get ahold of ergopharm but possibly pacific coast nutrition. is that legit?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
If you are doing 1-AD alone, dose it at 600mg a day to see good results. You will feel lethargic unless you add some kind of androgenic compound in there. Make sure you have PCT.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've personally been doing alot of research on this compound lately......(i just got 5 bottles of 1ad and 3 of 4ad) all the research i found a couple of things that might help....#1 - 1ad has loss of libido reported which is why it's stacked with 4ad, #2 PCT recommendations have only been 6OXO use, which i find a bit lacking so my plan is to run Nolva or Torm inverse to the 6OXO/trione (maybe i'm right...maybe not) the other thing i read was that cycles lasting over 3 to 4 weeks is not recommend due to the fact of the body recognizing the compound and it "getting used to it".....i'm not done researching this yet....not enough to run a cycle anyway......so maybe a person who's been around when these were more abundant can lend some advise?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I've personally been doing alot of research on this compound lately......(i just got 5 bottles of 1ad and 3 of 4ad) all the research i found a couple of things that might help....#1 - 1ad has loss of libido reported which is why it's stacked with 4ad, #2 post cycle therapy recommendations have only been 6OXO use, which i find a bit lacking so my plan is to run Nolva or Torm inverse to the 6OXO/trione (maybe i'm right...maybe not) the other thing i read was that cycles lasting over 3 to 4 weeks is not recommend due to the fact of the body recognizing the compound and it "getting used to it".....i'm not done researching this yet....not enough to run a cycle anyway......so maybe a person who's been around when these were more abundant can lend some advise?

Totally, totally agree with you on using a research SERM. My first transdermal I did (1-Test and 4-AD) I had 6-OXO for PCT. After finishing that, I knew I needed a SERM so I bought some Nolva. Highly recommend that.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Totally, totally agree with you on using a research SERM. My first transdermal I did (1-Test and 4-AD) I had 6-OXO for post cycle therapy. After finishing that, I knew I needed a SERM so I bought some Nolva. Highly recommend that.
thx man, like i said I've been doin some research......also thinking about dosage.....800mgs. of both sound good....this will be my 1st experience with straight andro but i have run m before 2 different cycles epi and a 2 week sd....at 1st i was goin to run 600 of 1ad and 500 of 4ad but 800...the more i hear is not too much or 2 little what's your opinion? 6'1" 200lbs. diet clean during cycle will be @ 4500cals with a 40/40/10 protein,carbs,fat intake.....

stros5

stros5

Awards
What companies 1ad have any of you used? I'm always uneasy about scams. I've fallen into that trap one too many times before.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I've personally been doing alot of research on this compound lately......(i just got 5 bottles of 1ad and 3 of 4ad) all the research i found a couple of things that might help....#1 - 1ad has loss of libido reported which is why it's stacked with 4ad, #2 post cycle therapy recommendations have only been 6OXO use, which i find a bit lacking so my plan is to run Nolva or Torm inverse to the 6OXO/trione (maybe i'm right...maybe not) the other thing i read was that cycles lasting over 3 to 4 weeks is not recommend due to the fact of the body recognizing the compound and it "getting used to it".....i'm not done researching this yet....not enough to run a cycle anyway......so maybe a person who's been around when these were more abundant can lend some advise?

4-8 week cycles are more typical. Should start to 'feel' it ~3-4 weeks in.

It is stacked with 4ad to help offset the sides of 1ad.

X

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

X
alright thx for the info man.......if i don't start to "feel" anything in that time I'll run longer......but i was reading a log that "big cat" did on 1ad, he did a 4 week run of it and had GREAT things to say.....what dosage are you talking about?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

X
exactly. 6 week cycle is ideal. 1AD solo isnt that bad if you dont mind the lose of libido. that is the biggest concern when running 1AD outside the ordinary. good luck

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
exactly. 6 week cycle is ideal. 1AD solo isnt that bad if you dont mind the lose of libido. that is the biggest concern when running 1AD outside the ordinary. good luck
Yeah if you are going to run it solo, I'd atleast add some kind of stim/supp to help with lethargy and loss of libido.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
alright thx for the info man.......if i don't start to "feel" anything in that time I'll run longer......but i was reading a log that "big cat" did on 1ad, he did a 4 week run of it and had GREAT things to say.....what dosage are you talking about?
~500-600mg of each, some go higher. Less may not be effective.

X

stros5

stros5

Awards
is pacific coast nutrition 1-ad legit and and run with AMS 4-ad around 500-600 mg each?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Hmmm.. I ran Pacific Coast 1-AD as standalone for 2 weeks, forgot to check how many capsules per bottle so, heh=P
At 300 mg you can expect gain in strength, a bit of size and weight. Also I experienced no sides at 300, so I'm pretty satisfied about it.

At that dosage 4-AD wasn't necessary for me. Didn't stack it with anything, just ate a whole lot=) 6-OXO as pct.

But yea, if you're going for a higher dose, stack it with 4-AD, and substitute the 6-OXO with Nolva. Good luck

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
bump.
What is the consensus on running a phera/1-ad cycle?
say:
phera 15/30/30
1-ad 300/300/300