MDrol and Furazadrol?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts about this? Starting one month of MDrol then bridging Fura for a month to PCT?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
watches the tumble weed roll by

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i would stack them at the same time, not bridge them...will make for a good stack tho just watch the joints

i ran methyl-masterdrol (sd, mdrol) and orastan-e (very similar to furazadrol) and gained abt 8-10 and leaned out
tons of strength, hardness and some good mass

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
prosteroid to furzabol (very very similar to winny) basically an orastan-a clone

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice. if you dont think I should use it as a bridge, is there anything you think could be used as a bridge?

A

animalkrack3r

Awards
I really like furazudrol, But you need to run at least 2 bottles to see the full effect.

Thanks!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles? ok will keep that in mind

A

animalkrack3r

Awards
^ Yea def. man, It is a little much as far as price goes, but I did really like the product, the gains went up every week, and my vascularity was great.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
the only thing i would suggest is possibly phera for the first 3 and mdrol for next 3 and furza all the way thru.

i personally feel that bc mdrol is so suppressive that PCT should be started immediately after (unless ur running testosterone alongside)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing i would suggest is possibly phera for the first 3 and mdrol for next 3 and furza all the way thru.

i personally feel that bc mdrol is so suppressive that post cycle therapy should be started immediately after (unless ur running testosterone alongside)
Interesting idea, I am always concerned with phera with regards to a lot of comments about wet gains with it. My thought was to stay as dry as possible

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea, I am always concerned with phera with regards to a lot of comments about wet gains with it. My thought was to stay as dry as possible
Not as dry to the point where you can hear your joints click.
phera: 15/30/30
fur: 150/150/150/150/150/150
mdrol: 0/ 0/ 0 / 10/ 20/ 20

I can see something like this being ran together. Something dry + something wet should counter act the "wetness" to some degree. I heard phera + propadrol is good too.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thats why i suggested phera...when i ran the masterdrol/orastan-e my joints were fcuked

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you run something like a cissus per se for hte joint support

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lubing?

Did I enter a Chad/Sinner/TripDog/Motiv8r thread?
:sick:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anyone think this would be better with Epi as opposed to Fura? I have tried Epi and liked the results, but Fura really interests me as a cutter

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think this would be better with Epi as opposed to Fura? I have tried Epi and liked the results, but Fura really interests me as a cutter
You can run Epi and pulse mdrol or run epi with low doses of mdrol together. To me it seems like there will be a lot of cramping going around with these 2 together.

Why not Halo + Fur?

halo for 4 weeks and fur for 6 weeks, since halo is nice and slow and still yield some gains after those 4 weeks.