On cycle testosterone question NEED HELP

jrob24

Awards
OK so im 6 weeks into a planned 14 week run of test e 500mg a week. I have had a great source of getting stuff so i only bought 2 10cc bottles to start, now i am out and i cant get a hold of my source, but i have cypionate laying around. I dont want to cut my cycle short and i know ill get some more test e in a week or so. I know test e and cypionate are 2 diff substances but very much similar to eachother. Could i sub the cypionate in for this next week until i get more test e or would that be pointless? Please any help is appreciated

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
it will be fine bro, cypionate and enanthate are just esters attached to the actual testosterone. your still gonna get the test if you take cypionate. cypionate and enanthate are real similar to each other anyways, both long acting.

jrob24

Awards
alright thx man i appreciate the info, should i push to get the test e soon or just use up the cypionate?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I would just use the cypionate, like big boobs with kitty on top said, both are very similar to each other. You'll be fine.

MXdude153

Awards
How have your results on this cycle been so far?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt even contact your source for awhile.

cypionate and enanthate are almost identical....the cypionate ester just has one less carbon atom on the chain. you can finish off with cypionate, there will not be a difference.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt even contact your source for awhile.

cypionate and enanthate are almost identical....the cypionate ester just has one less carbon atom on the chain. you can finish off with cypionate, there will not be a difference.
werd, follow this man's advice :goodpost:

jecko

jvb20

Awards
]i wouldnt even contact your source for awhile.

aint that the truth this blows god dam feds

jvb20

jrob24

Awards
im in week 6 right now and i jumpstarted with phera plex the first 3 weeks im up from 193 to 212