How to Maximize Effects of Superdrol

shreddedkid11

Awards
i am going to run a superdrol cycle in the winter for a very clean bulk. it will prob. be 20mg for 3 weeks of CEL M-Drol. i just wanted to know if i have all of my facts straight for MAXIMIZING the effects of superdrol. here they are:
intense workout training (obvious)
1 - 1.5 grams of protein/per lb of bodyweight per day
keep your carbs high (superdrol - "carb monster"???) - can someone explain this to me. should i take vitargo with superdrol?
have a proper pct set up
are there any other supplements i should take besides bcaas, protein, glutamine, beta alanine to maximize the effects of superdrol?

thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am going to run a superdrol cycle in the winter for a very clean bulk. it will prob. be 20mg for 3 weeks of CEL M-Drol. i just wanted to know if i have all of my facts straight for MAXIMIZING the effects of superdrol. here they are:
intense workout training (obvious)
1 - 1.5 grams of protein/per lb of bodyweight per day
keep your carbs high (superdrol - "carb monster"???) - can someone explain this to me. should i take vitargo with superdrol?
have a proper post cycle therapy set up
are there any other supplements i should take besides bcaas, protein, glutamine, beta alanine to maximize the effects of superdrol?

thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated
Carbs - its just a case of you will feel lethargic and extra carbs will help that. its not a case of taking it with the caps (should actually take them with at least 10g of fats) but thru the day. plus more carbs is more cals so its all good so long as you stick to more complex carbs rathter than simple - whole grain bread, etc. not sugar.

you probably should take cycle support to help minimize the damage superdrol does. Other than that, no real need to maximize its results, it works fine by itself. Check your blood pressure daily during the cycle.

Just to be sure, you are over 21?

pman

pman

Awards
My first week of m-drol i was felling lethargic and then someone recommended more carbs, so i cranked them up and wow, what a difference it made...felt better and really started to get swole...if i wasn't on this stuff this huge amount of carbs would usually make me fat

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
My first week of m-drol i was felling lethargic and then someone recommended more carbs, so i cranked them up and wow, what a difference it made...felt better and really started to get swole...if i wasn't on this stuff this huge amount of carbs would usually make me fat
Just out of curiosity, for the superdrol veterans out there, what complex carbs, simple carbs, or mixtures thereof, did you find most beneficial? I'm curious about the source of carbs that you found to be most effective.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
bump
Just to reiterate, what food sources gave you the best results against superdrol's "carb vacuum"?
I know this is more about diet, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. Just wanted to know if you cranked up brown rice/white rice, breads, beans, potatoes, waxy maize etc? Or did you crank up a specific supplement that addressed your glycogen needs?

Thanks for any insights.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump
Just to reiterate, what food sources gave you the best results against superdrol's "carb vacuum"?
I know this is more about diet, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. Just wanted to know if you cranked up brown rice/white rice, breads, beans, potatoes, waxy maize etc? Or did you crank up a specific supplement that addressed your glycogen needs?

Thanks for any insights.
a mix of mostly complex + with a little simple carbs seems best, really just slugging them down as much as you can is the trick. so drinking gatorade as a drink while eating brown rice, whole grain breads + pasta, beans etc does the trick.

pman

pman

Awards
Just out of curiosity, for the superdrol veterans out there, what complex carbs, simple carbs, or mixtures thereof, did you find most beneficial? I'm curious about the source of carbs that you found to be most effective.
I was good on the complex carbs so i added more fruits throughout the day especially around workout time..bananas are my choice