EC or Epistane to finish off cycle???

INWORK

Awards
I'm half way thru a 10 wk test cycle (first) and am getting a little concerned about the fat gain! I went into the cycle fresh out of a cut. 5 weeks in and I have gained 19lbs and almost 2" on the gut.

I've added back in cardio but am curious if I should throw in a 3 week EC stack now (finish by start of week 9) and get calories back to maintenance for remainder of cycle and thru post cycle therapy.
....OR....
Throw in a cycle of Epistane during week 9 and 10 and thru the two weeks after cycle and before PCT, keeping calories at maintenance.

Or am I worried about the wrong thing and it will all take care of itself with cardio???

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You're worrying about the wrong thing.

Either your calories are way more than you need or you're eating crappy.

You're gonna put some fat on during a bulk, but 2" in 5wks is at least 10lbs of fat most likely, so I'd say cut your kcals down a bit and add cardio and review your diet and remove any junk food.

INWORK

Awards

You're gonna put some fat on during a bulk, but 2" in 5wks is at least 10lbs of fat most likely, so I'd say cut your kcals down a bit and add cardio and review your diet and remove any junk food.
Thanks for the advise. I just added in cardio so that should help. My food choices have been pretty goood except once a week. But I have really been force feeding myself. Maybe too much processed food...

Thanks again...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

yeah, i've gained 12ish pounds over the last 3 weeks, maybe seen 1/4-1/2 inch on waist, if that. So i'd say more of it is fat than you'd like, and agree with kwck's ideas. you might want to also tack in carb tapering - taking in the majority of your carbs earlier in the day, tapering down to none after 5pm.