AX Superdrol Too Strong

Diablo

Awards
It's only been two days 20mg of the original Superdrol and this stuff is kicking my ass. Talk about sleepless nights and the feeling of having the flu. What should I do I got a **** load of this stuff along with Ergo Max (AX) and Prostanozol (AX). I stocked up on this stuff after reading about it in the Washington Post, along with FinigenX which was fine did a cycle of 4 250cc bottles and was not nearly as potent as this stuff.:wtf:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm thinking it wouldve been benificial to have done some research BEFORE you started taking a steroid.

Either way, SD is notorious for lethergy. There is no real way to combat it. Keeping your carbs high seems to be the best method in trying to curb it though.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
You should have started at 10mg at least for the first 4-5 days.
Keep up your carbs and split up the dosage throughout the day.
Get plenty of rest and just tough it out. Even at 40mg I didn't notice TOOOO much lathergy

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It's only been two days 20mg of the original Superdrol and this stuff is kicking my ass. Talk about sleepless nights and the feeling of having the flu. What should I do I got a **** load of this stuff along with Ergo Max (AX) and Prostanozol (AX). I stocked up on this stuff after reading about it in the Washington Post, along with FinigenX which was fine did a cycle of 4 250cc bottles and was not nearly as potent as this stuff.:wtf:
Users who don't skimp on the support supps seem to report less occurance of sides, what are you running in terms of supps? Even though SD is going to be harsh regardless, its just the nature of the beast.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sell some to me? but everyone else has all the real answers covered, drop back to 10 for a few days, then go back to 20, raise carbs as high as you can stand em, mix complex carbs with some simple carbs too.

Diablo

Awards
Users who don't skimp on the support supps seem to report less occurance of sides, what are you running in terms of supps? Even though superdrol is going to be harsh regardless, its just the nature of the beast.
I have been using AX Perfect Cycle (liver support) along with 6 grams of glutamine post- workout and Meta-Cel,and of course a shake or even better steak/chicken with rice(white) and beans. before bed I take another hit if glutamine and an MRP shake.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
taking SD with some good fats helps it's efficiency...just an FYI...

you'll want to invest in some Taurine (it's cheap as hell)...and start looking into other support supps...your prostate, lipids are definitely going to be hurting after this cycle.

Annabolic innovations cycle support is good for everything SD will through at you, with the exception of lethergy and back/shin pumps...but taurine and carbs will help with those...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll want to invest in some Taurine (it's cheap as hell)...and start looking into other support supps...your prostate, lipids are definitely going to be hurting after this cycle.
and not taurine in the quantities that are in energy drinks, we're talking 3-5g, plus a few bannannas for potassium, or you can buy some of that "salt free" salt stuff, and put a teaspoon into one of your drinks if you dislike bannannas

Strategic

Awards
Drop it down to 10mg and add the supps PumpingIron mentioned. If you start feeling better after that, go back up to 20mg and see how it goes. Your body might just be really sensitive to sdrol, so 10mg may be enough for you.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, like someone told me when I did my SD cycle about 2 years ago - drink water like it's your job!! get in at least a gallon & a half!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
zed Anabolics 17