First Cycle Questions Help!

trimblej

Awards
:pose: IAM DOING MY 1ST CYCLE EVER IAM DOING AN ORAL CYCLE (CAUSE I HATE NEEDLES) IAM GONNA USE ANAVAR & DIANABOL

Dianabol (D-Bol)5 mg
tab Anavar10 mg tab
Dianabol (D-Bol)5 mg / Anavar10 mg tab
1 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
2 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
3 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
4 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
5 6 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
6 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
7 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
8 5 tabs/day 2 tabs/day

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every

WAS TOLD I MIGHT WANNA UP THE ANAVAR TO 70mgs & the dianabol to 50mgs

ALSO HERE ARE MY STATS
Height:181cm
weight 83.5kg
BMI:25.6
Body Fat:18.2 %

Before i start my cycle do i need to be within a certain range in terms of body fat & weight or does it matter because of the level of training i will be doing?

Also how much protein should i intake daily and can i substitute protein foods like chicken..ect for protein replacement i.e protein whey?

WHAT TYPE OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THIS CYCLE AND WHAT EFFECT WILL IT HAVE ON THE SEX LIFE?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about this cycle. These orals are usually stacked with an injectable. I don't think you will get the desired effect with these drugs, not to metion you need something for support. What does your pct look like. Also, if your diet isn't in order, the roids won't have much effect. Whey protein should be used only to get you up to your desired max since it is the most poorly absorbed. You should get the majority of your protein from natural sources, i.e. lean meats/dairy. I think you should look into somethig else for your 1st cycle, jmo.