advice on Tbol + Hemadrol stack

ladicx

ladicx

Awards
I'm going to start bodybuilding again. Its been 4-5 years or so since i stopped. I was in high school 6'0 178 lbs bodyfat was 3-4%, worked out and ran atleast 2 times a day, also played football and wrestled.

I took VPX 1-test back then when it was legal and the gains were freakish.*I also trained like and Animal*

I was about 18 at the time and graduated and stopped working out and eating healthy.

I am now 22 and Im going to start the above stack. I now weigh 230 im kinda fat but still have much of the muscle i gained years ago.

I have a mild lump in left breast that is painful on occasion. Maybe from 1-test years ago?

now that its all on the table I'd appreshate as much advise/help as possible and am open to anything.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
First, get back in the gym for at least a year, get ur diet and training totally on track, then maybe incorporate something hormonal.. :)

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i would also agree on getting back into the swing of things and getting closer to ur natural peak before any hormonal substances.

also hemadrol is the prosteroid to tbol so it makes no sense to stack them...just do one or the other bc theyre pretty much the same thing

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
First, get back in the gym for at least a year, get ur diet and training totally on track, then maybe incorporate something hormonal.. :)
Yeah, I agree the roids wont do anything if diet and training aren't par for the coarse. And yeah, the painful lump is gyno from running 1-test w/o pct, I assume.

ladicx

ladicx

Awards
yes back then I dident know about pct. so im assuming thats what its from. and thanks for the advice

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
yes back then I dident know about post cycle therapy. so im assuming thats what its from. and thanks for the advice
I suggest getting a blood test done. You said your ran 1test 4 years ago. I imagine if your still experiencing gyno like that you might still be shut down. Running roids at 18 was really bad move.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Just because he still has gyno doesn't mean he is "shutdown"
But getting blood work done is a very smart thing to do before you start a cycle. Some things that you should do before you start a cycle are:
1. Get back in the gym(obviously)
2. Lower your bodyfat down to atleast 10-12%
3. Get your diet back on track
4. Come to Anabolic Minds everyday and research as much as possible about steriods, PCT, gyno,etc.....
5. I would also try to tackle the whole gyno issue to see if there is anything you can use to help rid it or atleast shrink it but it may be too late. You can still cycle but you just have to be extra careful on which compounds you use in a cycle.

3-4% body fat is very impressive and is what the pro's compete around and if you were infact at that percentage then i congradulate you.

ladicx

ladicx

Awards
yes I was deffinalty at 3-4% High School wrestling(Insane practices) plus additonal cardio and weight training every night. Diet was also insane, body weight in protein everyday. Peaked out bench at 315lbs at 6'0 172 lbs at one point.

ladicx

ladicx

Awards
I suggest getting a blood test done. You said your ran 1test 4 years ago. I imagine if your still experiencing gyno like that you might still be shut down. Running roids at 18 was really bad move.
1-test by vpx was legal at the time but it is my fault for not doing any research..

by the way i guess im stobbon. I worked out for a few days without anything but protein but I reached for the Tbol and am getting stanazol tabs in the next week.