Typical for M-Drol?????

pman

pman

Awards
I'm a little over a week into a pulse and the first 4 days i gained 6lbs...over the last 4 days i gained maybe 1 lbs...is this typical????

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is a superdrol clone right? If so,I haven't read much about pulsing it. However on straight runs, the majority of gains come during week 2 and 3. How long are you running it for?

pman

pman

Awards
It is a clone and at least 4 weeks but maybe 5 not sure yet...being my first cycle i'm not sure what to expect

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
How is your calories and carbs?
sdrol is a carb vacuum.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its glycogen weight. Most people say gains stop after 3 weeks, fyi.

pman

pman

Awards
How is your calories and carbs?
sdrol is a carb vacuum.
I need to get my fit day program going again but i think cals are around 4000 and i just up my carbs the last 3 or 4 days...and i will probably just do a 4 week pulse...the sooner i stop the sooner i can start one again

pman

pman

Awards
Thanks to all you guys for your input...i'm learning a lot from you guys on my first cycle....and the carb thing is something i'll have to get used to...never been a carb freak

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
It is a clone and at least 4 weeks but maybe 5 not sure yet...being my first cycle i'm not sure what to expect
I've ran M-Drol before. Great Product, bench went up 35lb. Anyways run it for 4 weeks. You'll see most of your gains in week 3 and some in week 4. If you go past the 4th week, all you'll do is increase the effects of the superdrol (which are bad) and see very little, if any, gains. Hope your cycle goes well.

pman

pman

Awards
I've ran M-Drol before. Great Product, bench went up 35lb. Anyways run it for 4 weeks. You'll see most of your gains in week 3 and some in week 4. If you go past the 4th week, all you'll do is increase the effects of the superdrol (which are bad) and see very little, if any, gains. Hope your cycle goes well.
WOW...if thats true and i've gained 7lbs in 7 days i can't wait to see whats to come...I am going to stick to 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and do it again. i'm a patient person...i don't need it all at once..i've been doing natural for 20 years and gained 100lbs so i can wait 4 weeks for a good 15 to 20lbs

pman

pman

Awards
How many days per week did you dose and how much per dose did you do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As said, SD is a glycogen monster. One of the reasons that it is a dry hormone is because of how effecient it is at saturating with glycogen.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
How many days per week did you dose and how much per dose did you do.
Take the doses everyday.
10 mg for the first 4 days (to see how your body reacts with it)
20 mg for the next 3 days and the whole 2nd week
30 mg for wk 3-4 (this is where you will most of your gains, trust me, you'll magically jump up in weights and reps in all your workouts).

This is how I did it, IDK how everyone else does it, but it worked for me.

I gained a solid 15 lb. Just make sure you have a good PCT. You'll only be hurting yourself without it.

:head: Good Luck!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30mgs for 30 days straight right here.

im liking it much better than 30mgs of havoc for 30 days. definitely noticing its glycogen storing effects....cant say the strength is going through the roof quite yet. in either case, why did you decide to pulse it rather than run it straight through.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think SD is the compound for me, i love carbs...:food:
Jomi, you have SD before? Never heard of goin dtraight for the jugular so to speak wiht 30mg a day right away.

PS - Pman, you got a PCT too right? Sorry to sound like a tool but just curious.

pman

pman

Awards
30mgs for 30 days straight right here.

im liking it much better than 30mgs of havoc for 30 days. definitely noticing its glycogen storing effects....cant say the strength is going through the roof quite yet. in either case, why did you decide to pulse it rather than run it straight through.
Being my first run at it I wanted to be safe and take my time...i didn't want to dive in head first not knowing what to expect

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i always get 5-7 lbs the first week and then the weight gain decreases slightly every week after but the strength continues to rapidly increase...depends on the person

pman

pman

Awards
I actually noticed the strength gains right away..been lifting for 20 years so i know it was no placebo

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think superdrol is the compound for me, i love carbs...:food:
Jomi, you have SD before? Never heard of goin dtraight for the jugular so to speak wiht 30mg a day right away.

PS - Pman, you got a post cycle therapy too right? Sorry to sound like a tool but just curious.
i cycle orals. everything else is yearound.

post cycle therapy wont be until i want kids.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i simmer it down once in awhile from time to time, but i never come off, no.

i have 5 nuts anyway.
Oh then that makes sense. :toofunny:
I figured there were guys that din't cycle but always thought that would be tough on the body.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh then that makes sense. :toofunny:
I figured there were guys that din't cycle but always thought that would be tough on the body.
its not something i would recommend with anything except the bioidentical hormones....e.g. testosterone/nandrolone.

i also wouldnt say its particularly healthy, but with regular bloodwork you can tell whats up.

im green across the boards except for hematocrit and gonadatropins, and ill stay on until things become a problem.

the orals are the things that really take the toll in the short run, which is why they are obviously cycled for such periods of time.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe someday i'll do this. Jomi, do you think you'll be able to restore your hpta function when you decide to stop? won't your body just get accustomed and totally shut down that function? How do you have testes?
when i simmer things down a bit (pre 500mgs of testosterone) and up the anastrazole a bit i definitely notice an increase in testicle size. im not out of the game quiet yet.

things like HCG also make what im doing a bit more practical. honestly i find what i do to be healthier than cycling. PCT's...tapering doses....changing up my workouts/diet/sleeping/support supps was killing me. such a pain in the ass.

i feel much better now than when i was cycling. its obviously not something that should be done unless youre serious about bodybuilding/powerlifting and are willing to accept the risks. at one point it just becomes less stressful/aggravating to knock out pct altogether as just go into cruise mode from time to time.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hijack...jomi do u run high dosages of test/nandy(500-1g) for a set period of time then just cruise on say 250-300 of each or do u just stay on the higher doses?

back on topic...i actually gained most of my weight in the first week as well but the strength continued thruout on methyl-masterdrol (mdrol, sd)

pman

pman

Awards
WOW...this stuffs the bomb....i feel like i keep doing too many sets pass a good pump

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i simmer it down once in awhile from time to time, but i never come off, no.

i have 5 nuts anyway.
Yeah I know of at least one guy on another board who has basically been on for about 30 years. He's in his 50's now with no health problems. I think he might be on some prescription drug for cholesterol, but it wasnt serious. Not coming off is not that uncommon....if that makes sense.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
you should not run it longer than three weeks. Four weeks at most. Please read the huge amount of threads available.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
ummm... a few things I noticed he is pulsing so no pct required right... isn't this the whole idea behind a pulse? no suppression so no serm? or anything to jumpstart the hpta system for that matter

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
just about to start my m-drol now after loading up on pre supps for 5 days now...any idea if creatine is good to take along with the m-drol? Or is it not evem necessary? Thanks

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
SD is a diuretic....creatine retains water to some extent. save creatine for PCT.