Which designer steroid would you...

Juicaholic

Awards
recommend that I add to a stack of tren/test e for bulking? I have never tried any of the current legal steroids/ prohormones.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol NG! You'll feel it after the first dose bro! And it has the mega, super-insane Injection-Matrix... what a wwWWWWHOPPER!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It is a bomb. You'll see high school kids choking these puppies down before hittin' phys ed class. The 'anabolic driver' will prime the kids for some intense dodge ball games! Run over to GNC the first 7 days of next month and save 20% with your Gold Card!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've gotta drop some colon cannon balls. That's another way of saying 'pooh'... Kinda like AX calls DHEA, prasterone or (Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-one)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What brand have you used? Does it matter?
Do your homework on SDNG before buying it, you may want to go with something else unless you want to wrap up your cycle with DHEA.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What brand have you used? Does it matter?
Not sure if it matters really. never used it myself but i've seen plenty of injectable cycles start off with SD. In all honesty i'm ont the best person to ask. Look around on the board and you should find a fair few helpful logs. Good luck man.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it matters really. never used it myself but i've seen plenty of injectable cycles start off with superdrol. In all honesty i'm ont the best person to ask. Look around on the board and you should find a fair few helpful logs. Good luck man.
Wait are we talking about the origional SD or the new SDNG? The origional response refered to SDNG, you're talking about the origional SD.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed some users take phera in the 1st 3 weeks and then start jecting afterwards.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Origional SD may not be a good choice either, many users report a wicked estrogen rebound weeks or months after a cycle. After a test/tren cycle your already gonna have excess estogen floating around in your system. If you want to go designer, I think havoc/epi might be the best choice. From personal experience, I can vouch its a solid product.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Origional superdrol may not be a good choice either, many users report a wicked estrogen rebound weeks or months after a cycle. After a test/tren cycle your already gonna have excess estogen floating around in your system. If you want to go designer, I think havoc/epi might be the best choice. From personal experience, I can vouch its a solid product.
actually yeah that does make a lot more sense........

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Wait are we talking about the origional superdrol or the new SDNG? The origional response refered to SDNG, you're talking about the origional SD.
i was referring to the original. i doubt i will ever try SDNG. At $47 or wateva it is there is no chance. i'd say the hype will die down pretty quickly like it does with most products.......well at least it came out unlike 3AD.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how quickly a legit question gets answered with snide remarks... now that's not what this forum is about

kickstart to any good cycle - phera or sdrol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
how quickly a legit question gets answered with snide remarks... now that's not what this forum is about

kickstart to any good cycle - phera or sdrol
alright mate take it easy. i know u are very fond of SDNG..............slaps his own wrist

so my original SD answer was worthy.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong bro, I am not pushing NG on anyone - to each his own. But I'm not fond of people who clearly have not tried a product yet makes (insert word here) claims, or bashes the company in a "in-direct" way. Been there, it's not worth it. Let's just keep things to a clean informative discussion on supplements and not a cry baby fest. End of story for me.

As far as your suggestion of SuperDrol, I agree.

alright mate take it easy. i know u are very fond of SDNG..............slaps his own wrist

so my original superdrol answer was worthy.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong bro, I am not pushing NG on anyone - to each his own. But I'm not fond of people who clearly have not tried a product yet makes (insert word here) claims, or bashes the company in a "in-direct" way. Been there, it's not worth it. Let's just keep things to a clean informative discussion on supplements and not a cry baby fest. End of story for me.

As far as your suggestion of SuperDrol, I agree.
haha ok man. AX handled the 3AD situation quite poorly and unprofessionally but i know they dont do these things on purpose. I did not bash SDNG at all. i merely said the hype will die down very quickly like the rest and people wont talk about it non stop. i've seen the logs. looks the goods i agree and you yourself gave honest reviews but its not economical for ME personally. End of.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Origional superdrol may not be a good choice either, many users report a wicked estrogen rebound weeks or months after a cycle. After a test/tren cycle your already gonna have excess estogen floating around in your system. If you want to go designer, I think havoc/epi might be the best choice. From personal experience, I can vouch its a solid product.
Bro, if it were weeks it wouldn't be an issue... one would still be dosing the SERM. I had a rebound effect about 4.5 months later!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are thinking of superdrol, what about epi as a bridge

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wish people would stop defending Drol NG. It's Legal Gear's Methyl 1-D with caffeine and yohimbine. It's getting annoying when a bunch of whiners try to play martyr and say, "Oh jeezzuz fellas, give it a chance." Give what a chance? It's a goddam joke.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh... back on topic... There was a thread started about an hour or so before this and we talked about bridging a long-lasting injectible ester with Epistane or Havoc. Two best options IMO, and I'd only use on of them because of how it reacts with me.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
recommend that I add to a stack of tren/test e for bulking? I have never tried any of the current legal steroids/ prohormones.
Umm, not sure but why not just use dbol? If you can get tren/test you can get dbol. IMO dont waste your time with epi/havoc if your trying to bulk with this cycle. Not sure why nobody has said this yet????