• No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple question. Also Im curious on what type you get tested (test, liver, lipid, etc), and what you think is the most important.

And if you get a decent price anywhere online?

I wonder if we emailed some of these online places and asked them to give AM members a discount if they would do it. You know like a group discount? Thoughts? Of course permission from Bobo, etc would be needed for using AM.com in anything, but yall get the idea.

More info:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/32925-safe-cycling-your.html

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should you? yes Have I? no.lol I've never had bloodwork done my entire life.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I've looked around for some good cheap tests online and haven't had a whole lot of luck, so I second the need for a good blood testing source. I believe the things you want to know about after a cycle are Test, Lipids, Colesterol, and maybe even thyroid. Not even close to an expert on this subject but those are definitly the things on the top of my list to keep in check.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a couple of tips (but this still doesnt really cover everything):

1. Usually hospitals/med clinics will have semi annual "Health Drive" type events where they do discounts on bloodwork (got some for 30 bucks). These typically do not cover testosterone levels from what I know.

2. I think if you get a general physical you can ask your GP for bloodwork and it should be covered under your insurance (I get one free physical/year). Make sure to check your insurance coverage first.

Any other tips out there?