First Cycle help- please :-)

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
First cycle ever-
12 weeks 500mg Test E mon/wed
Nolva taper for PCT

Good/Bad? first cycle. Different PCT? Any Gyno worries with how I have it?
Any suggestions?
I've searched, and read, and searched, and read... my mind is crazy full of stuff and so I'm trying to get some direction and make sure that I'm on the right track.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Good first cycle. Change your injections to Mon and Thurs. What are your stats? Experience?

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Dont mean to hijack your thread buddy, proly a dumb question anyways, but how many ml total do you need for that cycle..

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
depends on the mix of test, most will be 250mg per ML. So you will need a total of 24 ML for the cycle

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good...run ur nolva 40/40/20/20
are u doing an oral for a jumpstart or just the test?
also gyno is always a possibility with test so keep some nolva and possibly letro on hand

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
Thanks for the support and thoughts guys!
I'm just running a test cycle so that I can see what it will do to me. No orals this time around.

Stats:
5'8"
160ish- depends on day... usually within 3lbs +/-
training just over two years now- not hard core like I will when I'm on. Enough to get a good start
BF%- 14/13% depending on week, some are worse than others...
diet- fairly clean for the most part. It has been a long road from being a fat 190 down to 152 and slowly building back up in LMM.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Any good script AI and SERM would be good to have around for a test cycle...

Nolva and Arimidex are my preference.

I like the cycle...space the injection times evenly (every 3.5 days).

If you don't want an oral kick start and don't wanna wait 4-5 weeks to see results, maybe use prop or another short ester.

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
I was thinking about running Prop, but figured that E is kind of a standard first for most. I don't mind waiting 4-5 as long as I get results.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
IMO...test is test...but the standard first cycle is a tried and true method.

Good luck.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm just running a test cycle so that I can see what it will do to me. No orals this time around.
Damn it's refreshing seeing people who actually do there research and follow the first cycle protocall. You'll get results from that cycle, just be patient as it's kicking in, life hard, keep your diet in check. Keep us updated!

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Hey fellas im also about to start a test only first cycle. Im not looking to gain anymore weight really im 6'0 235lbs at 13% bf. But i wanna get cut and gain a lil muscle also. Is this possible with just test if my diet and cardio is on point?? thanks in advance guys, didnt mean to hijack your thread advan but i want to gather as much info before i can before , i start.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas im also about to start a test only first cycle. Im not looking to gain anymore weight really im 6'0 235lbs at 13% bf. But i wanna get cut and gain a lil muscle also. Is this possible with just test if my diet and cardio is on point?? thanks in advance guys, didnt mean to hijack your thread advan but i want to gather as much info before i can before , i start.
Damn hijacker! j/k... With a test only cycle you WILL put on some weight, some water and some gains. It mostly depends on your diet and training. If your diet is very lean, you'll get some nice lean gains. If you're bulking (seefood-eatfood diet) then your gains wont be as lean, but you'll put on more overall mass.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
thanks alot freqfly, appreciate it... Should i run letro or Anastrozole during the cycle to keep down the water bloat?? or just keep it on hand if necessary?? im really not wanting to get that much bigger just more cut up and lose maybe some bodyfat...is that even possible with a test only cycle???

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
IMO test should be the base for any injectable cycle, cutting or bulking... personally I like the small amount of water retention to help out with my joints, strength goes through the roof and sometimes joints don't exactly keep up with muscles.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
cutting with test is fine...its mostly a diet thing anyways.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Thanks again fellas.. Your help is much appreciated

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
Ordered today- so I begin soon... will lift like my life depends on it- looking for min 10# lmm gains. Planning on cutting after I finish my PCT. Thanks for the help/advice so far guys!
My friend is doing the unthinkable and running Deca as his first cycle... can't wait to hear his complaints- he's running a 6wk cycle. I've got him running some anti-E when on it though. I'm not the one that set him up/nor have I been able to get through his head that D isn't the way to go right now-

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
agreed- told him that he should really be running 12 weeks with Test, but his supplier has convinced him otherwise.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
deca solo would be fine, you just need to run for a suitable length.