- 09-19-2007, 05:06 AM
Does anybody know if HCG would be effective if administered transdermally? I was thinking of dosing it around 1500mg once a week during my upcoming PH cycle, with about 20% absorption that is only 300mg hcg delivered to the blood. But the question is would HCG even work transdermally???
- 09-19-2007, 05:20 AM
HCG is a peptide hormone and cannot be administered transdermally.
- 09-20-2007, 12:44 AM
thanks for the reply... just thought i would ask..
Similar Forum Threads
- By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:52 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:54 PM