need some help

buddysjacked2

Awards
right now i am on a LG methy-1d cycle and PH wise it is the biggest load of crap ever. and i just bought some m-drol and i am starting the formadrol extreme pct for the methyl-1d (would normaly take nolva but with this cycle i dont find it necessary) i dont think i have been shut down in anyway and i was wondering what you guys thought about starting my m-drol cycle right after finishing the formadrol extreme pct
any feedback appreciated thank you

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Be safe man wait a little while, depending on your cycle length go on with the pct for another week or so. I know you want to get back on the horse, ive been there too. Its not worth any side effects that the methyl put on your body. You may not be shut down but you liver may need a break. M drol is the superdrol clone right, so its a double methyl. Take some milk thistle and you liver will thank you. Hope this helps at least a little bit.

buddysjacked2

Awards
thanks man from what ive heard though methyl-1d is just some high quality DHEA and im definately gunna take milk thistle while on m-drol and pct with nolva from but DHEA doesnt cause shut down in the least bit right?

the product itself (methyl-1d) is alright but i expected it to be a little better of a PH (if it is one) than it was.

i dont have access to any bloodwork but i would like to know some peoples opinions or any people with any experience with this product. if it would be ok to just pct with the formadrol extreme then go onto m-drol. the PCT is 3 weeks long so i think i should be fine.
please help

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
If it really is just dhea, then your good. i did some searching and the info is sketchy at best. Many people on different forums have a lot of varying opinions on it. The chemicals listed on the label are just meant to be confusing so most people dont take the time to cut through the BS. If you search on g00gle for reviewsone of the first things to turn up has one of the best explanations of the ingredients so try searching for it. In my original post i had this supplement confused with another, sorry about that.

buddysjacked2

Awards
thanks man ive done some research myself ill try what you said and post back my results