Test C Sub-Q?

Wanderlust

Awards
I used a shorter needle today (1") to inject test c in the glute, and I'm pretty sure it got in the muscle. However, if it did go sub-q, how will it affect the absorption?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
and you'll have a nice hard spot where you injected for a while... and it will probably hurt :p heh

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
absorption will be slower
Gixxer, try it and see before you comment. Have you ever used any oil prep subcutaneously? It's not comfortable, and especially considering the volume required. It's not ever advised for a reason.. But, of course you come up and spout something you heard about the pharmacokinetics of subcutaneous administration, and feel like you helped someone out. Stick to thinking up a good cutting diet why don't you. :)

To the original poster, subcutanteous depot will more often than not inflame, irritate, and downright mess you up when using oil based injectable AAS..

I've had depot leak into the adipose layer from shallow deposits before, and it swelled the site and surrounding area into freakish proportions... I had to say I had an allergic reaction, or got stung by a bee to people who were unaware.

Wanderlust

Awards
Well, none of that happened, so I assume it made it into the muscle. I have heard of people intentionally injecting test prop sub-q for TRT, though.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If you only have 1" pins, inject in your quad or delt. You CAN get away with glute injections with 1"ers, but why risk it?

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
I risk it.

Thanks ubi, but I am right. There is also a reason people do NOT put it subq. So please shut up next time :D
What are you trying to say here?? That it is OK to inject sub q....man I think not....you ever had a test-c that leaked....pray that you never do.

jecko

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I risk it.

Thanks ubi, but I am right. There is also a reason people do NOT put it subq. So please shut up next time :D
;) I can't shut up, even if I tried.. I have one of those problems with my brain-to-mouth filter.

We're cool now that Snuggapolypse is over, I'm regular Ubi now.