1st cycle questions...

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Hi all,

I’ve been lurking this forums for months, gathering up all kind of useful information about my first cycle and what it should consist of. Let me give you a lil history about me first.

I’m 23, 5'11 230lbs about 13% bf. I have been working out hardcore for the past 2 years , I have used prohormones in the past ex. superdrol, epistane and had great results with those cycles. But now I think im ready for the real deal.

I’m planning on starting my cycle within the next couple of months, but right now im just trying to inform myself with as much information as possible. I am thinking of running the standard test e only cycle for 10-12 weeks but my goals are a lil different than just wanting to gain mass and size. My goal this cycle will be to get cut and maybe gain a little more muscle. I know my diet and cardio will be on point so that wont be a problem. but if I just do a test only cycle will I be able to achieve the results I want.

Thank you all , all your input is greatly appreciated.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You should still get great results from that cycle (finally! Someone who actually wants to play it safe and start with a test only cycle) Your cardio and diet will play a bigger part in how lean your gains are than the test will, granted you will gain some water with test, but not much

cranny

cranny

Awards
Yes bro, you'll be fine w/ that cycle. As you said, your diet will dictate what you get out of this ultimately. Good luck w/ it.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Thanks guys for the replies. I really appreciate it. I have been researching this for a while now and i think i am really ready for it, for my pct should i just go Nolva 40, 30, 20, 10?? and if need to i will have Anastrozole on hand for on cycle just in case... how much should i use if i do need it? thanks again.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the replies. I really appreciate it. I have been researching this for a while now and i think i am really ready for it, for my post cycle therapy should i just go Nolva 40, 30, 20, 10?? and if need to i will have Anastrozole on hand for on cycle just in case... how much should i use if i do need it? thanks again.
I would use Torem during pct.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Ok i do have a full bottle of that laying around so i might go ahead and use it,, What dosage and how long should i use it for.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
I got one more question to ask .. Is it possible to jumpstart this cycle with an prohormone i have like 5 bottles of unopened superdol i havent used. I know that test e takes a while to kick in so any input would help..

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got one more question to ask .. Is it possible to jumpstart this cycle with an prohormone i have like 5 bottles of unopened superdol i havent used. I know that test e takes a while to kick in so any input would help..
Yep, thats very common. Since you have experience with superdrol already I see no problem using it. The only negative I see is that test e usually takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to kick in and I doubt you want to run superdrol longer than 4 weeks tops. So there is a potential for a crash sometime in between week 4-6 if your test hasnt really kicked in yet. I have seen this reported on other boards, but not so much this one. So it may just be bullsht...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, thats very common. Since you have experience with superdrol already I see no problem using it. The only negative I see is that test e usually takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to kick in and I doubt you want to run superdrol longer than 4 weeks tops. So there is a potential for a crash sometime in between week 4-6 if your test hasnt really kicked in yet. I have seen this reported on other boards, but not so much this one. So it may just be bullsht...
Actually I know that Tom185 kickstarted a cycle with superdrol and loved it. You may want to PM him and see what he dosed it at, or maybe he will comment.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Thanks again Travis for all your help.. If im running a 12 week cycle of test how long should my pct be ??thats the only question i got left fella's...