Delayed growth. Strangeness. Perhabs Ninja-roids

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I have just finished a 6 week cycle of H50 100 mg ED. I'm into 3 week of post cycle and whats weird is that it seems like i'm growing a the moment. Gains during cycle were humble but i was on a calorie deficit.

But now in post cycle therapy and i upped the cals slightly my growth has accelerate noteworthy.
Here in post i run clomid+nolva+jw+restore+proanabol+dhea. But it seems hardcore that this would give me more gains than Halodrol, huh?. So much that people have commented it independently in the last week. Looking leaner and fuller. Ninja-roids... hmmm.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I have just finished a 6 week cycle of H50 100 mg ED. I'm into 3 week of post cycle and whats weird is that it seems like i'm growing a the moment. Gains during cycle were humble but i was on a calorie deficit.

But now in post cycle therapy and i upped the cals slightly my growth has accelerate noteworthy.
Here in post i run clomid+nolva+jw+restore+proanabol+dhea. But it seems hardcore that this would give me more gains than Halodrol, huh?. So much that people have commented it independently in the last week. Looking leaner and fuller. Ninja-roids... hmmm.
I think it's a combination of your increased calories and the Jungle Warfare. Supposedly JW has a mild steroid in it and is actually mildly supressive. They're now saying that you're not supposed to use it in your PCT.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't halo continue to work for a bit since it take so long to fully kick in? Thats my take on it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dunno im gonna pct in like two days and for this last week of the cycle ive dropped my epi dose down and have been taking 50mg clomid everynight and i feel bigger and have gained some weight. It could be you are just experiencing bloat.....or the jw is workin really well......or....

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established

my buddy took halodrol 50 for 3 weeks and then PCT he gained most of the weight in the last week and the first three weeks of PCT

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
my buddy took halodrol 50 for 3 weeks and then post cycle therapy he gained most of the weight in the last week and the first three weeks of PCT
Yep H50 is notorious for this. I also have done 2 4 week cycles and didnt see growth till the 3-4 week and also into PCT.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i made some gains in my promag 25 pct with nolva, activate, and lean xtreme

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh, now it all makes sense then. Cause this feels damn good =) Getting bigger in PCt is a very welcome feature =)

Thanx bros.