Liquid Clen/Benedryl/Taurine - Dosing & How to Help

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Guestion on using L-Clen from AG-Guys.

Depending on how my body reacts and respondes to the dosages the following is how I plan to ramp

2-3 days 25mcg
2-3 days 50mcg
so on till I get to approx. 100-125mcg/day

Questions

1. dosages are divided up throughout the day (last dose guessing not later than 3:00pm)

2. how do you measure out 25mcg. some members said that 1 full dropper was 100mcg. If so then 1/4 dropper would be 25mcg. This seems like a pretty inaccurate way to measure doses. (i.e. syringe)

3. If suggested to use syringe, what is the measurement to = 25mcg?

4. How do you cycle L-Clen

5. How do you take Benedryl? How much, when, often?

6. How do you take Taurine? How much, when, often?

7. Last, what is the prefered way to cycle L-clen/Benedryl/Taurine.

I was told to use clen for 3 weeks without benedryl then add 2-4 benedrils/day at night. Stop the Clen at 4 weeks and use 2-4 benedrils for a week then start again.

Thanks for your help.

mplante21

mplante21

Awards
normally clen comes 200mcg/mL. which means you need to do a half mL for 100mcg. If you want to start out at 50mcg then you need to do 1/4 mL. Just drop the dosage on your tongue once a day (it probably will taste nasty) or put it in some water/juice.

Clen is a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. ramp up to get to sweet spot then taper down again. Take 2 weeks off then do it again. In between use ECA if you want.

Im not familiar with Benedryl so I dont want to comment on it but Taurine is normally taken for muscle pumps. I take usually 2000 mg a day, some go up to 5000mg a day, but my pills are 500mg a piece and 10 pills a day is nuts. Just take some upon waking and some pre-workout.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. I have no advice on dosing but a question. Why stack clen with ben and Taurine? And why is this in anabolics?

HenryHill

Awards
normally clen comes 200mcg/mL. which means you need to do a half mL for 100mcg. If you want to start out at 50mcg then you need to do 1/4 mL. Just drop the dosage on your tongue once a day (it probably will taste nasty) or put it in some water/juice.

Clen is a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. ramp up to get to sweet spot then taper down again. Take 2 weeks off then do it again. In between use ECA if you want.

Im not familiar with Benedryl so I dont want to comment on it but Taurine is normally taken for muscle pumps. I take usually 2000 mg a day, some go up to 5000mg a day, but my pills are 500mg a piece and 10 pills a day is nuts. Just take some upon waking and some pre-workout.

DO NOT take ECA stack in between. ECA and clen hit the same receptors. If you do ECA stack in between, then what the hell is the point of stopping the clen? You will never let your beta recetors upregulate themselves ( the reason behind taking two weeks off ).

You can get around this is by doing clen for 2 weeks, CONTINUING to take the clen, but for the third week you take 50mg of benadryl every night. Benadryl up-regulates your beta receptors so you can use the clen longer. You can do the clen for 5/6 weeks now, by taking 50mg benadryl every 3rd week to upregulate your beta 2 receptors, therfore making the clen still effective.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Purchase some advil pm and start using it once you get the dreaded insomnia...It was the only way that I got any sleep while I was on Clen

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am currently in the middle of my 2nd week off...starting back on Tues...so are you saying take benadryl only in the 3rd week??? I was told to take it every night while on clen....which is correct??

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
good job i,m sure after 3 years with no response he still cares

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I am currently in the middle of my 2nd week off...starting back on Tues...so are you saying take benadryl only in the 3rd week??? I was told to take it every night while on clen....which is correct??
Your gonna get conflicting reports.

I use liquid clen 2wks on/ 2wks off. I take benadryl daily for the 2wks that I'm off.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
good job i,m sure after 3 years with no response he still cares
I totally realized now that this post was 3 years ago... Im a retard... sorry peeps

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna get conflicting reports.

I use liquid clen 2wks on/ 2wks off. I take benadryl daily for the 2wks that I'm off.
**** so i guess i screwed up then cause i took it during the 2 weeks and took none during my off time...suppossed to start back on tues

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Your fine. Some take it while dosing to keep the receptors up.

I take it during off time to try and give my receptors a recovering boost.

h2bEK

Awards
Purchase some advil pm and start using it once you get the dreaded insomnia...It was the only way that I got any sleep while I was on Clen
You do realize that advil pm and benedryl share the same active ingreadent, diphenhydramine.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
why do you take benadryl during ur 2 weeks off? Im new to clen so im just wondering why people take benadryl while on clen?

HenryHill

Awards
why do you take benadryl during ur 2 weeks off? Im new to clen so im just wondering why people take benadryl while on clen?
Benadryl and Keto upregulate your Beta receptors, so the clen will continue to be effective.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
i read up above that advil pm would work too. Is that alright to use during the two week off period instead of benadryl?

HenryHill

Awards
I would just go to walmart and buy the generic 100 count bottle for 5 - 10 bucks.

Advil PM has :
Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg ........................................... Nighttime sleep-aid
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)* ......................................................... Pain reliever

People usually take one 50mg Benadryl (Diphen ) a night or two for 100mg. For advil you would have to take two or three, and you would also be ingesting Ibuprofen for for no reason ( 200-600mgs of Ibu a night)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
is just 1 Clenbuterol 200mcg/ml, 60ml enough for a 2 week on, 2 week off, 2 week on cycle? Or should I pick up two? Just looking to see how much $$$ this stuff is gona cost me lol.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone get the liquid when the pills are just as easy to get???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6