First time using HAVOC...

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
Zup!

I wanted to gain some muscles and my friend said something about HAVOC that caught my attention, so I recently bought them at the GNC.. I just have a lot of questions about it and dont know if it's the right thing for me...
So.. For a guy like me, 22 yo that wants to start gettin' some muscular mass and just started working out, is a good thing?
Should i take HAVOC by itself or should i mix it with the creatine pills??? what are the side effects?

If anyone can help me out with some answer or tips about Hovic, I would really appreciate it!

Add me on MSN.. [email protected]

thanks!

kingofthechiba

Awards
workout for 4 more years and then consider using havoc. have you heard of FoOD?. cant remember the maker but its been around for awhile.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You definitely dont need havoc at this point in your training career (beginning).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc is not sold at GNC.

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
I know is not sold at GNC.. I bought the creatine @ Gnc.

well, i've been working out a lot, but not really that heavy, just a lot of reps trying to get cut.. but i want to built some muscle...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know is not sold at GNC.. I bought the creatine @ Gnc.

well, i've been working out a lot, but not really that heavy, just a lot of reps trying to get cut.. but i want to built some muscle...
How old are you? Just eat a lot and keep at it. Do some more research. Start in the training and nutrition forums.

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
I'm 22... is not that i want to get huggge. i just want to get some mass and cut..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was honestly about to get on the phone and ask u if this was actually true:toofunny:
We considered it for a few seconds...and decided not to even try.

DaBull

DaBull

Awards
yea i would recommend not doing a cycle cuz it is strong and i gained 16 pounds while on it, but i am a experienced weightlifter and experienced prohormone user. so just buy some whey protein and take that after your workout and if you want buy a preworkout creatine like Amp'd or No-Explode. Or i had good gains with storm by universal nutrition. So just get more experience and information about havoc before doing it.