hemogen-50 and winadrol cycle

buddysjacked2

Awards
in a month im thinking about doing a hemogen-50 (halodrol 50 original dose same ingredients different lab) and winadrol cycle for 4 weeks at recommended doses. i was wondering what kind of gains i can expect. also my post cycle therapy consist of nolvadex and clomid like this:

Day 1:clomid 400mg
day 2:clomid 300mg
day 3:clomid 200mg
day 4:clomid 100mg

and nolvadex for 4 wks 40 a day/40 a day/20 a day/20 a day

any help or feedback is greatly appreciated.
thank you

Last edited:
mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i would expect 5-8 lbs,around 20-30lbs on compound lifts, muscle hardening, vascularity, and fcked up joints. make sure u stay hydrated and take lots of joint precautions.
it'll give u some nice dry LBM gains and strength.
i would run the halo at 4-6 weeks at 50-75mg and the winadrol for 4-6 but i would prob double the reccomended dose (150mgs+) bc it isn't very orally bioavailable
also i dont think clomid is needed...just use nolva 40/40/20/20

buddysjacked2

Awards
which compound would be causing the joint damage and what would you reccomend taking to avoid this?
also this is a little disappointing i was looking forward to 10-12lb gain what would you reccomend for this. i tried mdrol but the compound is way to harsh on my system i was losing soooo much sleep because of the back pumps.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
the joint dryness is a combo of both but mostly the winadrol...it dries u out for the more "ripped look"...my friend did basically this exact cycle on a cutter and didnt really gain weight but looked a hell of a lot better, i think it's more suited for that. if u want more gains try phera (p-plex).

u can take cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and flax/fish oil for the joints. just look into joint care on the supplement websites

buddysjacked2

Awards
alright thanks man i really appreciate your help