Can you Win with the Fur?

S

spiderman7

Awards
I have read that Furazadrol is somewhat like winstrol. Anyone know if and how it compares to the real thing? Is recovery the same? Is an increase in red blood cell count equal? Is this something you should not take unless stacked with Test?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and here I came in for a discussion on the viability of competing without doing a full body shave.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FurazaDROL is a modified version of FurazaBOL, where the 17a-methyl is removed, and a THP ether is attached in place of the 17b-ol. Still with me here?

FurazaBOL is a modified version of Stanozol (Winstrol), where the pyrazole ring has been removed and replaced with a furazan. Essentially, it is Winstrol, where a Nitrogen molecule has been replaced by an oxygen.

Both substances are VERY akin, and because of this people usually use Winstrol because it is much less expensive.

FurazaDROL is going to be very akin in effect to such products as Mega-Zol, Orastan-E, and Prostanozol.

and here I came in for a discussion on the viability of competing without doing a full body shave.
I feel your pain, Matt.

B

Benderzzz

Awards
so is furazadrol more potent than winstrol
meaning you need less to see the same effect?

H

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
so is furazadrol more potent than winstrol
meaning you need less to see the same effect?
No. FurazaDROL is far less potent that real winstrol. It is more like prostan, orastan-E, mega zol, etc. I was also under the impression that the main advantage of FurazaBOL is that it actually decreased cholesterol levels, whereas winstrol would kill your lipids. this is due to the furazan ring rather than the pyrazole ring. Doses for winstrol are usually in the 50mg range, whereas prostan doses commonly go up to 150mg-300mg ed

B

Benderzzz

Awards
so what is an effective dose for furazadrol then
is it exactly like prostan where effective doses are @ 150-300mg
oh and thanks for the reply