Which of these for my first cycle?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is what i have at home sitting there waiting to be consumed. Since its my first cycle i was thinking of giving Havoc a run for 4 weeks but i thought i'd first ask around to see if anyone else had some other opinions. Not sure if i'd be too keen on stacking any together but all opinions are welcome. For PCT i have Torm and all support supps etc. Ok here they are:

1 Havoc,
1 ALRI Methoxy TRN
6 x AX Superdrol
2 x AX Phera Plex

Like i said i was going to do Havoc for 4 weeks since it seems to incur the least amount of sides and it may help with the puffy nips i have (have had since teenager).

I'm 6'2, 230LBS eating around 3000 Cals a day which i will start increasing slowly so i'm at around 4000 for the cycle which i hope to start in about 2 weeks. I do tend to put on weight easy so i think i can gain a good amount of lbm off what ever i decide to run.

i wont say anything about my trainging etc as i'm purely trying to figure out which compounds to take....

Mike

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
havoc or pheraplex. If you want to try and get rid of puffy nips then go with havoc. Havoc has less sides but not so much gains as phera. Phera has low sides too. Scratch the sh1terdrol, save for some other time. Trn wont even be worth your time unless you are stacking.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
havoc or pheraplex. If you want to try and get rid of puffy nips then go with havoc. Havoc has less sides but not so much gains as phera. Phera has low sides too. Scratch the sh1terdrol, save for some other time. Trn wont even be worth your time unless you are stacking.
:goodpost:

IMO at the very most, Havoc + Trn would be fun for strength/recomp if you run it right...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running those two together would kill the libido right?
Not necessarily, it's been my experience that TRN is a 50/50 thing.. some it's a big boost, for some it's a killer.. and on my epithio clone runs, I never had any libido issues.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
epi gave me the most libido from any steroid or ph ive used....for the first 20days or so then its just below normal. TRN seems to be 50/50 like RA said. I did have a loss of libido for months after just 2 weeks of TRN.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
havoc alone totally shot my libido while epidrol and epithin-e weren't too bad on libido at all. They were all great cycles except for the libido thing. I guess you never know how your individual biochemistry will react with a compound until you try it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
epi gave me the most libido from any steroid or ph ive used....for the first 20days or so then its just below normal. TRN seems to be 50/50 like RA said. I did have a loss of libido for months after just 2 weeks of TRN.
ouch! having a brasilian girlfriend does not allow me to have a low libido for months!! It is a toss up between PP and Havoc, will have to weigh up the pros and cons....

Did PP give you any gyno or at least any irritation?

thanks for the responses.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ouch! having a brasilian girlfriend does not allow me to have a low libido for months!! It is a toss up between PP and Havoc, will have to weigh up the pros and cons....

Did PP give you any gyno or at least any irritation?

thanks for the responses.
I also did epidrol for the record.

PP....no gyno issues, got puffy nips i believe it was in PCT tho, SERMs tend to do that to me.