Testosterone Cypionate.....Questions, please help!

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
I am seriously considering a Testosterone Cypionate cycle. Im new to this sustance and would like some feedback on it. Im 27, 5'11" 185 lbs. Im taking mainly for bulking. Right now im about 9% body fat. Im not sure what to stack it with if anything at all. My post would contain Torm,and or Tamox but not sure what eles for this application. Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Testosterone Cyp or E are very common testosterone esters and virtually the same.

Test is a solid base of many many different sort of cycles. That all depends upon your goals. Diet will dictate your results for the most part.

If this is your first injection cycle or first cycle at all it would do you well to just run test for 10,12 or more weeks. A good baseline for running it would be 500mg/w or 250bi/w. It is not unheard of to run it at a higher does of even up to 750mg/w.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am seriously considering a Testosterone Cypionate cycle. Im new to this sustance and would like some feedback on it. Im 27, 5'11" 185 lbs. Im taking mainly for bulking. Right now im about 9% body fat. Im not sure what to stack it with if anything at all. My post would contain Torm,and or Tamox but not sure what eles for this application. Thanks for the help in advance.
Some prefer to kickstart a cycle with an oral (dbol, tbol, designers) but that really depends on experience and cycle history. Tell us about your experience?

Also look into HCG during your cycle. Most recommend swales protocol (run a search for that).

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
Sorry if I came off brash, its been a very stressfull week. Well im in my 2nd week of Methyl Masterdrol by Leagal Gear stacked with Methyl 1-d and 1-GH-1. I have taken Superdrol earlier this year and used to cycle andro back when it was leagal.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I came off brash, its been a very stressfull week. Well im in my 2nd week of Methyl Masterdrol by Leagal Gear stacked with Methyl 1-d and 1-GH-1. I have taken Superdrol earlier this year and used to cycle andro back when it was leagal.
Are you wanting to use the test cyp with the Methyl Masterdrol by Leagal Gear stacked with Methyl 1-d and 1-GH-1?

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
IM not sure. I thought I would run it right after my 4 week cycle of the masterdrol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well technically 500mg of test cyp is 350mg of test and is 750mg of test cyp is 525mg of test. I was not recommending that he go as high as 750mg of cyp but it is not unheard of or unreasonable.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, type-o, sorry.

500 = 350
750 = 525

when you consider the ester is 30% of the weight.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM not sure. I thought I would run it right after my 4 week cycle of the masterdrol.
You pry dont want to do that. Cyp takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to kick in. So it would be best to start pinning the cyp at the same time you started the masterdrol cycle. The masterdrol would provide you a kickstart.

Masterdrol = superdrol correct? I often get these designer clones mixed up.

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
Yes you are correct. Masterdrol=Superdrol
Well I get my test tommorow so it will have to start then.

Scorpion1234

Banned
Awards
One thing Im not sure about. I hope someone can tell me, which syringe should I use for test?