Gaspari M1T

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is this how the bottle of M1T looks like?

Is this real, or a knock-off, kind of like the Halodrol Liquigels?

pyrotechnik

Awards
it's the real thing, but it's discontinued now obcviously for legal reasons.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep real!!!!!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Lookin tasty, prepare to sleep for days on end!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

that is indeed how it looked.

best stuff i ever used

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, same raws that the 1st bottles of legal Gear's. Rumor has it it was contaminated with Dbol, sure felt like it!:twisted:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that this could still be found online?

There is a certain website out there that says it's in stock for immediate shipment. And it's not a shady website, I'm sure many of you have used it before.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that this could still be found online?

There is a certain website out there that says it's in stock for immediate shipment. And it's not a shady website, I'm sure many of you have used it before.
back when things were banned, I believe they had a sellout policy where stores were allowed to sell out their entire stock with particular lot #'s and expirations, and then it would be illegal to sell from that point on.. I do however believe it became illegal to possess the product itself shortly thereafter which negated the point in sales... I could be wrong here, but it's been 2 years and m1t is now a controlled substance so I wouldn't bother unless you're confident about it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this could possibly be a sting? I highly doubt it, but I'd be wary if one is going to order it.

I called the company, and they said they don't have it in stock, but on their website, it says it's in stock for immediate shipment. It's possible they thought I was a cop and just told me that so they don't get in trouble?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this could possibly be a sting? I highly doubt it, but I'd be wary if one is going to order it.

I called the company, and they said they don't have it in stock, but on their website, it says it's in stock for immediate shipment. It's possible they thought I was a cop and just told me that so they don't get in trouble?
No they dont have it. If they did they could easily sell it black market for more.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
But why would it say it's in stock for immediate shipment on the website? This isn't a small site, they sell a LOT of products.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But why would it say it's in stock for immediate shipment on the website? This isn't a small site, they sell a LOT of products.
Eh, sting or not, it's shady even for them.. don't trust it man, it's your butt, but I wouldnt let it get to close to that if I were you.. just me opinion here of course.. :thumbsup:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, just found out the website doesn't let you put it in your cart, so that means they don't sell it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 31
yelis300 Anabolics 20
Anabolics 2