superdrol or halodrol-50... which is more prone for moodiness?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.46%

superdrol or halodrol-50... which is more prone for moodiness?

Not a poll... not worth creating it for this one... But for those that have tried both, or just from input from the very knowledgable on the board, which compound has a greater tendancy to make someone more aggitated or irritable... the original superdrol compound and its knockoffs, or the original halodrol-50 compound and its knockoffs? Every little spat that I had with my wife came when I was on superdrol, at the recommended dose, for the recommended length... wondering if I should give a halodrol compound a try... any suggestions/feedback?

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    Not a poll... not worth creating it for this one... But for those that have tried both, or just from input from the very knowledgable on the board, which compound has a greater tendancy to make someone more aggitated or irritable... the original superdrol compound and its knockoffs, or the original halodrol-50 compound and its knockoffs? Every little spat that I had with my wife came when I was on superdrol, at the recommended dose, for the recommended length... wondering if I should give a halodrol compound a try... any suggestions/feedback?
    halodrol is very mild..most compared to oral turnabol which only has an androgenic value of around 5 out of 100..making it almost non androgenic in terms of sides....

superdrol although somewhat mild in the androgenic department,has enough to make you rather crabby(dose dependant)

halo is a fun clean compound(low sides similar to anavar)

superdrol has many sides that come with it (lipids,lethargy,very painful pumps when working out,liver values messed up)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I pulsed SD and didn't have any moodiness. Well not anything out of the norm for me.

Now when I ran Halodrol/Orastan-E around the 2-3 week mark I was a pure *******. Worse than normal. When I ran Hemadrol/Propadrol I felt like I was on cloud 9.

So I guess it depends on the user, but I would say SD would cause more moodiness than Halodrol.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I pulsed superdrol and didn't have any moodiness. Well not anything out of the norm for me.

Now when I ran Halodrol/Orastan-E around the 2-3 week mark I was a pure *******. Worse than normal. When I ran Hemadrol/Propadrol I felt like I was on cloud 9.

So I guess it depends on the user, but I would say SD would cause more moodiness than Halodrol.
    it was the orastan-e ...it's unmethyl winny (and androgenic!!!)

halodrol is not androgenic at all!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    it was the orastan-e ...it's unmethyl winny (and androgenic!!!)

Thats what I was thinking. I didn't want to say anything though cause I was for sure. Good catch.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Neither really makes you moody.

Try some trenbolone some time, and you'll know what real moodiness is.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    If Halodrol isn't androgenic, then it probably doesn't provide much in terms of strength gains, correct? How about in terms of mass gains? Is it a good cutter PH?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    If Halodrol isn't androgenic, then it probably doesn't provide much in terms of strength gains, correct? How about in terms of mass gains? Is it a good cutter PH?
    It was better for strength gains than superdrol for me and less in mass gains than superdrol for me.
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    it's more of a body comp oral.......although i raised the dose to 100mg .....50 is too low in my opinion...unless you weigh like 150 pounds or something.

ya strength gains are minimal........thats why im runnin it with test,eq,and 1,4-ad. bwahahahahaha

im not really a huge fan of superdrol at this point...it makes workouts not fun at all(the pumps really hurt),and muscle cramping is awfull...not fun like test!!!!!!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

SD sent me into Crazytown with no designated driver. Wasn't pretty. I envy people who can take it with no sides because the gains were sickety sick.

Halo- had some minor mood swings but all in all a nice mellow ride. Was not terribly cost effective to run at higher doses or for longer cycles so I don't know the impact of that.
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Halo- had some minor mood swings but all in all a nice mellow ride. Was not terribly cost effective to run at higher doses or for longer cycles so I don't know the impact of that.
    when halodrol issued the second batch i bought like 7 boxes,and a few h-max(the first halo clone,it was like half the price)...so i opted to up the dose..
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%

superdrol sent me into Crazytown with no designated driver. Wasn't pretty. I envy people who can take it with no sides because the gains were sickety sick.

You can get H-drol for like $25.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.27%

superdrol sent me into Crazytown with no designated driver. Wasn't pretty. I envy people who can take it with no sides because the gains were sickety sick.
    Wow.. Best metaphor of all time.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

compounds with high anabolic-androgenic ratios tend to be what give people the most problems.

if you want to run things by the numbers, halodrol would be the milder compound both physically and mentally. i have heard no anecdotal evidence showing halodrol causes unusual aggression.

of course, as with many things in this game, the side effects are very person specific and you wont know for sure until you give it a whirl. in either case, i would place my money on halo.

on a side note, im 9 days into m-drol (superdrol) and i love kittens
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You mean tearing their heads off?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperDrol or Halodrol-50?
    By Zach Strom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:10 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. M-drol or Tren which is more risky?
    By camden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:00 PM
  4. Winny or SD - Which is more toxic
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:27 PM
  5. 3alpha or 1test - which is more androgenic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 01:24 AM