SuperDrol Question

G

Gettinstrong

Awards
Hello, I recently got a job at a gym and they supposedly test for steroids randomly.

How long after I stop takeing SuperDroll would I be able to pass a steroid test?

I know I cant be the first person to ask this but I have looked around for the last couple hours and couldnt find the answer.

Thanks for any help guys.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what gym is it....a major chain or a smaller gym?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
answer trips question

and

i dont think superdrol is a illegal steroid. if it really way im sure no one would be selling it still :p legally that is

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, a gym tests the employees for steroids? I think that part is most likely made up to scare people. Probably randomized drug testing in the normal sense.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, a gym tests the employees for steroids? I think that part is most likely made up to scare people. Probably randomized drug testing in the normal sense.
i know i was like :blink: :wtf: ...i never heard of that before??!?!?!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea they prolly said they reserve the right to randomly test. My work will test "randomly" if someone screws up, gets hurts, flips out, etc. Not for anabolic though, those test are very pricey fomr what i heard.
Also, i was thinking the same thing that SD is "legal" in the sens eof using a clone. The original is not though correct...?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, i was thinking the same thing that superdrol is "legal" in the sens eof using a clone. The original is not though correct...?
What's the difference? Brand names don't get scheduled; the compounds do.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference? Brand names don't get scheduled; the compounds do.
Oh my bad, forgot it was discontinud by Des.Supps. not banned. Sorry been reading alot online and school stuff, minds goin a mile a minute...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Randomly testing for steroids is very cost prohibitive.

Whether a supplemnt is legal or not is irrelevant. If a company tests for steroids and you use them you will test positive. They reserve the right to impose their own policies. Some companies actually test for alcohol and nicotine and use such tests to pre-screen for employment.

When you were employed you should have been provided a company handook that outlines the HR policies.

G

Gettinstrong

Awards
Yeah you guys are probably right about the steroid testing being bull****. I just wondered.

I just found two threads saying that superdrol cont be tested for... Because it isnt converted to testosterone or something like that.

Thanks guys.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may have misunderstood or the thread was in error.

If they know what to test for they can test for superdrol.

Even if they don't test for superdrol their would be other hormones and biproducts out of order that would suggest steroid use. One primarily would and or could easily be very very low testosterone as you will be inhibited after a short time using any exogenous androgen, especially a powerful one.

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
even if your test levels are up you could be acused of taking steroids, i read on a site that taking PH could interfere with a steroid test

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 23
B Anabolics 21
F Anabolics 3
Neecey2809 Supplements 46
Jhowe73 Anabolics 52