XS Muscle Supplements (EQ-T)2

Davrlev

Awards
has anyone used this?? I cant seem to find an info on it. Heres the write up

Tremendous Lean Muscle Gains Without Water-Weight Gain!

(EQ-T)2 is a combination of two of the most powerful muscle building supplements available today! The synergy created by stacking these supplements in a single capsule produces tremendous lean muscle gains without the traditional bloating and water-weight gain associated with other products.

The "EQ" nutritional ingredient is 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol. When taken orally, "EQ" is converted in the body by the enzyme 3HSD into dihydroboldenone. The most unique aspect of this ingredient is the "diol" molecular configuration of the supplement. Many nutritional scientist agree that, not only are diol configured precursors easier on the body but also far more effective in producing muscle growth.

Specifically, "EQ" is engineered to promote protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth through the stimulation and retention of cellular nitrogen. Additionally, "EQ" has the added benefit of stimulating appetite. These two factors contribute to the high quality and consistent construction of lean muscle tissue. Furthermore, "EQ" will not aromatize into estrogen and as a result, all muscle gains achieved through the use of "EQ" are dry weight - very stable and very high quality!

The "T" nutritional ingredient is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol. Similar to "EQ," "T", once converted in the body by an enzymatic reaction, becomes a powerful lean muscle builder and is also a "diol" configured supplement and will not aromatize into estrogen. Again, "T" is formulated to produce water-free, lean, hard muscle mass.

Each of the ingredients in (EQ-T)2 exerts its powerful muscle building properties through different molecular enzymatic pathways. Therefore, stacking the two ingredients provides the greatest opportunity for explosive muscle growth! Twice as Big! Twice as Fast!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've ran it, and logged it on here... it was a great run.

Davrlev

Awards
hey i cant find your log anywhere on here..

does any one else have any experience with this stuff??

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey i cant find your log anywhere on here..

does any one else have any experience with this stuff??
V00D00 also logged it.. same time as me.. we both gained ~20 pounds in 6 weeks, (we only ran the eq-t2 for 4 of those).

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn. did u guys stack it with anything?

Davrlev

Awards
i cant seem to find either of your logs on am. can you post a link?

also, were there any noticeable sides when takin this??