M-DROL....then what!??!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Ok so heres the deal. Im about to finish up my last week of m-drol which has been great but rather than just finish up with PCT ive decided i want to run somethign else for this final week and then solo for the rest of the time. The problem is ive got so many orals to choose from so i thought id ask you guys what you think is best. Heres a list of what im considering....

Halodrol-50
Methoxy TST
Pheradrol
M1,4ADD
Iforce BOLD

so please any suggestions as to which would be the best combo or experience with these would be great!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Without stacking 2 methyls... i feel like m1,4add and BOLD could be a cool combo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood tests? :D How long have you been on the mdrol? cause between liver + cholesterol, you might want to give it some time between.

Otherwise really depends on what you are tryin to do, bulk, cut or recomp.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Blood tests? :D How long have you been on the mdrol? cause between liver + cholesterol, you might want to give it some time between.

Otherwise really depends on what you are tryin to do, bulk, cut or recomp.
Yes please rethink what you are doing. I would bet your blood pressure has risen along with a lot of other things.:study: Reps to ya easy.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
you androgen receptors are probly taxed from SD, i'd doubt you'd see great gains switching orals since you would be switching to a milder compound

If it were me i'd just get off, run pct... maintain your gains, then you can run something else in a couple months

If you absolutely have to stay on (these are the beginning signs of abuse) then just run SD for an extra week or somethin

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
you androgen receptors are probly taxed from superdrol, i'd doubt you'd see great gains switching orals since you would be switching to a milder compound

If it were me i'd just get off, run post cycle therapy... maintain your gains, then you can run something else in a couple months

If you absolutely have to stay on (these are the beginning signs of abuse) then just run SD for an extra week or somethin
i think thats what ill do. Ive noticed the gains starting to taper off and although i feel fine im sure my bp has gone up. Based on your advice ill just go ahead and finish it up solo and run PCT and start back up for my bulk later on. Thanks guys good advice all around!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
if your sure your bp is up why don't you check it to see how much its up by, that way you can see how things affect your bp, when im on and of cycle i check my bp manually every few days for the sake of a few $$$$ its a good investment to make it could prevent a lot of problems and save you a lot of $$$$$ in the long run

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its easy enough, most grocery stores have a bp checker

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
within the month I will be running MDrol and Epi, but that will truly depend on my reaction to the MDrol.