I've searched, but haven't found the answers.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am in the middle of a cut cycle and I ran out of MZOL.

I was stacking stacking 75mg of HMAX and 150mg of MZOL, plan was 4 weeks. I just started week 3 and my MZOL will run out today.

What to stack with HMAX? I was thinking SDROL, but I am worried about liver toxicity. That is why I did HMAX and MZOL in the first place.

Let me list what I have and give me your thought on what I should STACK with HMAX our change it it up (in that case recommend 2).

MDHT
M1T
MTRN
SDROL
PheraMAX
XMASS

My concern is my liver, so keep that in mind.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not overly familiar with those items but I see you are concerned about your liver. Are you taking any support supplements to help with that?

CROWLER

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I am not overly familiar with those items but I see you are concerned about your liver. Are you taking any support supplements to help with that?

CROWLER
I take before a cycle Liv52 (Liver Care) and during a cycle I do NAC/Milk T. I've been around the block.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
The TRN would probably be the best choice for a cut. SD and HMAX are both methylated. Keep an eye on your blood pressure though, I had issues with that on TRN.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
if those are ur only options i would go w trn...are u planning on extening the cycle or just doing w/e u choose to complete the 4 week cycle

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if your only planning on finishing out a 4 week cycle i would not even add anything in... it will take some time for the active to kick in and by that time you will be ending your cycle... i'd just bump the h-max up for the last week if you really need something extra

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
either bump the hmax and finish with it solo or throw in the mdht or mtrn. It doesnt make sense to really add anything else tho if you only have 1 week left.