- 09-15-2007, 08:48 PM
- 09-15-2007, 09:12 PM
once again i will post the same question......how much you shootin....how long you been on...i just started my eq 3 days agoThe LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
500 mg for 5 weeks...so far.
09-15-2007, 09:30 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
09-15-2007, 09:41 PM
09-15-2007, 09:43 PM
09-15-2007, 09:47 PM
You homo's get back on subject!
09-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Ok so give us some details about your lethargy......when, how often, severity? Hows your diet been? Eating enough carbs?
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
09-15-2007, 10:37 PM
09-16-2007, 06:40 AM
you are taking 25mg aromasin everyday right? I just read the importance of estrogen and serotonin levels. you could get away with that eod or even 12.5mg eod. Are you having problems with estrogen or gyno prone? If not then i dont see why you need to take an AI.
I highly doubt its the EQ.
09-20-2007, 02:23 PM
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
09-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Emo...just from personal experience...it's most likely not the EQ...
...any other diet/rest/stress/life changes recently?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fayde in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:26 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-05-2003, 11:48 AM
- By heyarnold in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2003, 08:47 PM
- By ndn diablo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2002, 07:24 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 12:56 AM