EQ Lethargy

  1. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1636
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    EQ Lethargy


    I'm not sure if EQ causes lethargy, but damn I have a case of it lately. It sucks... help! lol

  2. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    once again i will post the same question......how much you shootin....how long you been on...i just started my eq 3 days ago
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    once again i will post the same question......how much you shootin....how long you been on...i just started my eq 3 days ago
    Damn....who pissed in your weaties today?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1636
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    500 mg for 5 weeks...so far.
  5. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn....who pissed in your weaties today?
    your momma .........wait thats my mom too............nevermind

    wait howd that quote from scary movie go??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    your momma .........wait thats my mom too............nevermind

    wait howd that quote from scary movie go??
    "Your momma"
    "My momma is your momma too jack*ss"
    "Oh yeah, well your daddy"
    "Sh*t, I don't know him"
    "Oh yeah.....Me either"

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    "Your momma"
    "My momma is your momma too jack*ss"
    "Oh yeah, well your daddy"
    "Sh*t, I don't know him"
    "Oh yeah.....Me either"
    .dude that movie is hillarious
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1636
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You homo's get back on subject!
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ok so give us some details about your lethargy......when, how often, severity? Hows your diet been? Eating enough carbs?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1636
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Ok so give us some details about your lethargy......when, how often, severity? Hows your diet been? Eating enough carbs?
    150-200 grams of carbs enough?


    I usually wake up and a few hours later I'm tired/lethargic, sometimes I wake up a little. Mood is apathetic sometimes.
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    you are taking 25mg aromasin everyday right? I just read the importance of estrogen and serotonin levels. you could get away with that eod or even 12.5mg eod. Are you having problems with estrogen or gyno prone? If not then i dont see why you need to take an AI.

    I highly doubt its the EQ.
  12. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you are taking 25mg aromasin everyday right? I just read the importance of estrogen and serotonin levels. you could get away with that eod or even 12.5mg eod. Are you having problems with estrogen or gyno prone? If not then i dont see why you need to take an AI.

    I highly doubt its the EQ.
    It might be the lack of estrogen, but also remember that boldenone does metabolize into dihydroboldenone aka 1-test and 1-test was famous for lethargy. Its the same enzyme that converts test into DHT, but I can't recall the name of the top of my head. It could also be a combination of these factors. It could also be low blood glucose levels.
  13. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    It might be the lack of estrogen, but also remember that boldenone does metabolize into dihydroboldenone aka 1-test and 1-test was famous for lethargy. Its the same enzyme that converts test into DHT, but I can't recall the name of the top of my head. It could also be a combination of these factors. It could also be low blood glucose levels.
    5-alpha reductase
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2462
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Emo...just from personal experience...it's most likely not the EQ...

    ...any other diet/rest/stress/life changes recently?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Homebrew Deca and EQ
    By Fayde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:26 PM
  2. Substituting EQ for Fina-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:48 PM
  3. Routine Help on Eq/winstrol Cycle
    By heyarnold in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 09:47 PM
  4. T1-Pro Lethargy?
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 08:24 PM
  5. how quick can lethargy set in...
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in