Dave Pharmacia M1T-RX

  1. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Dave Pharmacia M1T-RX


    I'm curious does anyone ever heard about this M1T-RX?

    Is this a clone of the real M1T? How reliable is this company?

  2. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    never heard of it bro. whered u find this
  3. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    never heard of it bro. whered u find this
    There is a supplement store here in my country that sells it.

    NO SOURCE LINKS PLEASE

    Looks kinda dodgy.. LOL!

    I'm not planning to take M1T or anything, but maybe one day in the future once I'm done taking PH/PS, I might want to give it a shot once before I move on to injectables.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    that does seem kind sketchy bro. ive never heard of them. hopefully someone can chime in w some info
  5. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    that does seem kind sketchy bro. ive never heard of them. hopefully someone can chime in w some info
    Yeah hopefully, if no one ever heard of it, then I definitely wont go near it.. LOL!
  6. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    lol i hear ya. hopefully someone knows something about it. i may have to pick some up
  7. New Member
    mfbb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

    i would get rid of that link...and the stuff looks a little sketchy
  8. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Oops! Forgive me about the link.
  9. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    There is a supplement store here in my country that sells it.

    NO SOURCE LINKS PLEASE

    Looks kinda dodgy.. LOL!

    I'm not planning to take M1T or anything, but maybe one day in the future once I'm done taking PH/PS, I might want to give it a shot once before I move on to injectables.
    What country are you from??
  10. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    What country are you from??
    Indonesia
  11. RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Indonesia
    Who would have known brutha? I wouldn't trust it personally.. Do you happen to remember our conversation about m1t a while back??? If not you should re-read some of it, there's some good info to consider bro.
  12. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Who would have known brutha? I wouldn't trust it personally.. Do you happen to remember our conversation about m1t a while back??? If not you should re-read some of it, there's some good info to consider bro.
    Haha! I don't remember bro, lol! Are you sure you talk about it with me last time?

    Is it from this forum or the other forum, maybe you could send me a pm for that particular thread as a reminder.
  13. RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha! I don't remember bro, lol! Are you sure you talk about it with me last time?

    Is it from this forum or the other forum, maybe you could send me a pm for that particular thread as a reminder.
    I don't wanna send you a link (and actually can't as I don't have access to it... lol!) but yes, the other forum..
  14. New Member
    Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I don't wanna send you a link (and actually can't as I don't have access to it... lol!) but yes, the other forum..
    Ah ok, don't worry about it, I'll do some search over there on M1T later on, thanks man.

    And I agree with you, the product looks pretty dodgy, I don't trust it as well, lol! That's why I asked around here if anybody ever heard of it, and looks like nobody ever have, so I'm staying away from it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1t similarities
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
  2. Yet another M1T log
    By JWest0926 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:41 PM
  3. increased recovery on the m1t..how much more?
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 01:03 AM
  4. Cloudy Urine on M1T
    By yelis300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 06:29 PM
  5. m1t journal .. anybody interested?
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 01:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in