Dave Pharmacia M1T-RX

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious does anyone ever heard about this M1T-RX?

Is this a clone of the real M1T? How reliable is this company?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
never heard of it bro. whered u find this

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
never heard of it bro. whered u find this
There is a supplement store here in my country that sells it.

NO SOURCE LINKS PLEASE

Looks kinda dodgy.. LOL!

I'm not planning to take M1T or anything, but maybe one day in the future once I'm done taking PH/PS, I might want to give it a shot once before I move on to injectables.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
that does seem kind sketchy bro. ive never heard of them. hopefully someone can chime in w some info

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
that does seem kind sketchy bro. ive never heard of them. hopefully someone can chime in w some info
Yeah hopefully, if no one ever heard of it, then I definitely wont go near it.. LOL! :lol:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
lol i hear ya. hopefully someone knows something about it. i may have to pick some up

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i would get rid of that link...and the stuff looks a little sketchy

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a supplement store here in my country that sells it.

NO SOURCE LINKS PLEASE

Looks kinda dodgy.. LOL!

I'm not planning to take M1T or anything, but maybe one day in the future once I'm done taking PH/PS, I might want to give it a shot once before I move on to injectables.
What country are you from??

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indonesia
Who would have known brutha? I wouldn't trust it personally.. Do you happen to remember our conversation about m1t a while back??? If not you should re-read some of it, there's some good info to consider bro.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Who would have known brutha? I wouldn't trust it personally.. Do you happen to remember our conversation about m1t a while back??? If not you should re-read some of it, there's some good info to consider bro.
Haha! I don't remember bro, lol! Are you sure you talk about it with me last time?

Is it from this forum or the other forum, maybe you could send me a pm for that particular thread as a reminder. ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha! I don't remember bro, lol! Are you sure you talk about it with me last time?

Is it from this forum or the other forum, maybe you could send me a pm for that particular thread as a reminder. ;)
I don't wanna send you a link (and actually can't as I don't have access to it... lol!) but yes, the other forum..

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna send you a link (and actually can't as I don't have access to it... lol!) but yes, the other forum..
Ah ok, don't worry about it, I'll do some search over there on M1T later on, thanks man.

And I agree with you, the product looks pretty dodgy, I don't trust it as well, lol! That's why I asked around here if anybody ever heard of it, and looks like nobody ever have, so I'm staying away from it. :D