HRT but want to do a cycle

fenstermaker

Awards
I am on Test cyp for HRT, I am looking to add to my 1 test injection weekly of 200mgs. and 2ius of HGH daily

I currently am 39 6'3" 235 and I am in good shape. I want to take it up a notch.

Money is not an issue I just want the best options to choose from to finally have the body I have asways wanted but never was able to acheive due to my Graves/low test probelms. I am an ex major college athlete and I know how to train, I have my family and I will be having no more children so I am ready and committed to making this happen.

I have been reading here and other boads for the last year and I am ready to take the next step.

Any input is greatly appreciated and will reasearch any information shared and I will make my best decision from there.

Thanks in advance

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
listing your goals might help in choosing between different compounds...so what ya looking to do?

fenstermaker

Awards
Good point, since I have always been suffering from graves, I have always had trouble gaining any size and therefore not able to have mych definition. Since I am new to idea of being able to gain mass....I think i want to gain general lean muscle mass then be able to cut it after I acheive some size. I really don't care about trying to get to be the biggest of sizes, just some real good definition. Just on the test cyp i have started getting some results that I have never been able to in my life. I am very excited, so I would appreciate some help taking it to the next level.